Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

My legs trembling as he flicked his tongue over my core, I let out a quivering breath as I tried to get my breathing under control. Moans spewed out on their own accord as he flicked, licked and sucked on my clit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my legs shook orgasms washing over me -whimpers being the only sound coming out of my mouth as I tried to desperately grasp onto reality.

"Oh- God!" My voice was raspy, you could already hear the exhaustion. The orgasms drained me. Another orgasm took over my entire senses as my body was washed over with pure pleasure.

"Do you think I will ever let you go." His voice was deep and husky as I watched him enter my view my chest moving up and down as I panted feeling his manhood rubbing against my core. A fire he had set inside of me spread through out my body -I wanted him inside of me -I needed him inside of me and the way he looked at me alone made me tingle.

The only thing that left my mouth were whimpers the feeling of his manhood rubbing against me making it hard to breathe before I knew it was his fingers as he slipped them back inside of me- pumping into me, the pleasure scrambling my mind. His lips connected to mine making me taste myself -all rebellion and rationality was left outside the bedroom, I kissed him back the passion inside of me pouring into the kiss.

"You will have to kill me first Mo Grá." He declared watching the pleasure he was bringing me displayed on my face. The declarations he made scared me but my mind was too hooded on the pleasure and lust.

"Do you understand Isla?" He asked not once did he stop. My stomach tightened as my hands moved to his back holding onto him as the orgasm washed over me.

"Ye-yes." my breathing stopped when I felt him replace his finger with his manhood. He was slowly inserting it inside of me and I couldn't breathe. My hands dug into back as I felt him go deeper, just when I thought it was all of him he kept on going. I felt tears cloud my eyes, I felt like he was splitting me apart.

"That's not what I asked." He said before he groaned into my ear making me quiver I felt my juices coat his manhood as my core tightened another set of pleasure filled waves washing over me. I think I would pass out from the lack of breathing, pain and pleasure.

"I-I under-understand.- I understand." I let out hardly let out. Trying to breathe. I tried to relax I should be used to him by now but it was hard to relax when I could feel that he was splitting me apart.

"You- are going to tear- to tear me apart!" I exclaimed when he started slowly moving inside of me as I tried to pause his movements. This only made him chuckle before imprisoning my hands above my head- leaving me helpless.

"I cannot destroy what was made for me." He simply said as he continued picking up his speed in less than a second I came again as my toes curls in euphoria my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Lachlan!" My body was still trembling as he removed himself before lifting my leg up and pushing it against my ear before plunging back into me. Now he was really trying to rip me apart.

"Please!" I begged trying to fight against his hands. At this point he was in my soul somehow and I could feel pleasure in all forms.

"You are already begging, we haven't even took the shower you requested yet Mo Grá." He said making me start to cry out in pleasure and pain because I knew he wouldn't let me breathe or take a break as he railed into me. My vision started to become cloudy as tingles took over my body.

"Oh -oh -God!-Lachlan!" my body trembled under him as I drowned in the pleasure he was inflicting upon me, I heard him groan -one of the sexiest things I have ever heard -as he slowed down before picking up his pace again.