Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

Even at times if I was close, I would find him lightly running his hand over it. As if calming down the monster inside of him reminding the beast that I belonged to them.

"I still find it hard to believe that you are all mine." He said chuckling. Lightly tracing his fingers over my breasts as I held in my breath, my hard nipples begging for his attention as he took his time.

"It only surprises me because why would God make you cross paths with a man like myself." He said before he kissed me. I melted into his domineering kiss as he kissed me grabbing my body as if he hasn't seen or touched me in a long -long time, delicacy and possessiveness in his touch spreading like wild fire all over my body. When his lips touched my neck I slightly trembled in pleasure, my core ached in need.

I yelped when he easily picked me up my legs wrapping around him, his tender yet aggressive mouth finding my already hard nipples, every time this man touched me it made suspect him of sorcery. Groans vibrated at the back of my throat as his sucked and teased my nipples while softly placing me on the soft surface of his bed. My heart pounded against my chest. His kisses were anything but light they were filled with hunger but yet he took his time. The tension between my legs grew as he laid his marks everywhere.

I didn't even realise that my panties were off until I felt his fingers in between my wet folds as his mouth sucked on my sensitive hard dark nipples. His two fingers made me shiver as he slowly glided them up and down my wet folds. Torture. He gently rubbed my clit making me moan eliciting fire from me. The teasing was driving me crazy, I felt like I was at the brink of insanity as he rubbed and teased my nub while as he laid kisses along my neck.

His fingers entered me making me hold my breath before I could get myself together, I fisted the sheets as his fingers pumped into me instantly making me cum in just a few seconds, an unexpected warmth washing over my body. I heard him chuckle something in his tongue making the wetness between my thighs drip down my ass, his thick fingers still inside me. I wasn't sure whether it was his deep rich voice or his accent that sent me toppling over.

"Look at me Mo Grá, I want to see your eyes as you come undone in my hands." He said making me open my eyes as I looked at him. His eyes watched me -the hunger intensifying as I succumbed to just his fingers coming yet again moaning out his name. I could see the fire that it lit in his eyes, the possessiveness only grew. So the fear inside of me and my need to feel him inside of me.

His eyes scared me because they were like written promises to me. Besides the hunger, darkness and possessiveness the way he looked at me took my breath away -in fear. There was promise in his eyes to never let me go. That I would forever be his. He looked at me like I was more than the centre of his world, it scared and ignited me at the same time. He was the type of man that truly meant it when he said forever.

He was still in his clothes, his sleeves pulled up, the top buttons of his shirt opened. His sole attention on me, he cupped my breast before his mouth took ownership of my nipple again making me throw my head back failing to keep my eyes open as I moaned out in ecstasy. He knew my body as if it was the back of his hand. The sensation of his lips and tongue on my nipples and his fingers pumping inside of me brought me to my knees. I came once again, I could never get used to this feeling or his touch.

It was only for a second- a second I felt him move from me making my body immediately yearn for him. For his touch. But I was thankful for the break. When I opened my eyes looking around for him he was kneeling in between my legs, his hands held my thighs tightly apart as he looked at my core like starved animal, I felt his hands pull my legs further apart as he brought me closer to him, my juices glistening under the light bare for him to see. I could hear my heart knocking against my chest. He no longer seemed to have his shirt on, my mind was too clouded to ask any questions.