Cursive Object of Special Grade Curse

"Uzumaki-chan! Let us go on a date!" Some of the students said. "Um, sorry, I have to go. I need to visit my grandfather." Naruko said.

"Eh, really? You were visiting him for about 6 months now." One of them said. "Well, he might get lonely. And who knows when he will get better." Naruko said as she took her bag.

"That's kind of sad..." He said.

"I'm sorry. Have a nice day." Naruko said and left.

'Phew, done with classes. So sad that our extra classes were canceled due to-Huh?' Naruko noticed a small box on the ground.

'Wow, seals? It's my first time seeing one of them! Can't wait to tell my friends from the extra class what I found! Off to hospital!' Naruko thought as she went happily.

Night

A black-haired boy walked up to a shed. 'And there is a cursive object?' He thought.

'Well, take and it's done.' He thought as he opened the shed. But, it was empty. He looked around. Right to left, up and done. He even closed and re-opened.

"It's empty." He said on the phone. "Huh? Really? Too bad. That only means you need to stay there a little longer." A male voice came from the phone.

"I will punch you." The boy said. "Well, anyway. Be there." The man said then he hung up. "I will definitely punch him." He said.

The next day

***** High School

"Come'n Uzumaki-chan! You can do it!" Some of the students shouted. The black-haired boy just walked around the abandoned training ground.

'Need to check the new training ground, maybe there is the cursive object, because here...' He looked down and saw a creature swimming on the ground while making strange noises that animals can't make.

'This curse could become more stronger than how it looks like...' He thought as the strange creature came up from the ground as he walked up.

Over him flew a metal ball that hit the football goal stands.

"Um, over 20 meters..." The boys said who was checking the meter.

"Yes! Sorry, the deal is the deal." Naruko said to her gym teacher.

'Can that blonde girl, be cursed, if she could throw that long?' The boy thought.

"Uzumaki-chan is really energetic." "Yea, she can throw over 20 meters. Her biggest record is 29." Some of the students said.

'Maybe not....' The boy thought.

"Say, Uzumaki-chan, why don't you go to training class?" A girl asks. "Huh? Well, without me, you can't go the haunted places." Naruko said.

"Well, yea, we need you with that." The girl pouted.

"And I already have a good body, and I do train at home, so, why should I go to the extra training?" Naruko said.

"Yea, that's right." A boy said. The black-haired guy was close to leaving the training ground.

"Ah! Already is 4 o'clock! Sorry guys! I need to leave!" Naruko said as she was running to the exit. Then she ran through the black-haired guy and he felt some energy.

'That's, CURSIVE OBJECT energy!' He thought. "Hey! Wait!" The black-haired guy called her, but it was too late.

'Where....? Where is she going?' He thought.

"Huh? Do you know Uzumaki-chan?" Some of the students walked up to him. "Well, yeah, I just, I have to tell you about family matters. I'm Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke presented himself.