'Honey?' Clint exclaims as he looks around the kitchen. 'I'm home.' The Archer tries again.

Amelia smiles brightly as she sees Laura, who's heavily pregnant, enter the kitchen.

'Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead.' Clint grins as he wraps his hands around her waist. Laura leans in and cradles his face, planting a kiss on his lips. 'Hey.' She smiles out.

'This is an agent of some kind.' Tony says turning to Thor, who nods in response.

'Gentleman,' Clint starts, knowing Amelia and Natasha already know his wife. 'This is Laura.' He finishes with a grin.

'I know all your names.' Laura says with a smile as she looks around at the Avengers. Natasha and Amelia, who are standing side by side, give her a bright smile.

Tony waves at her awkwardly while Steve gives her a slight smile. Thor and Bruce look at her with furrowed eyebrows, clearly confused.

'Ooh. Incoming.' Clint grins as he walks towards the door, where two little kids enter through.

'Dad!' Lila exclaims happily as she jumps into her father arms. 'Hi, sweetheart.' Clint says with a wide smile. 'Hey, buddy.' He says happily as he hugs Cooper tightly and plants a kiss on his head.

Amelia watches in aw as her heart melts a little at the sight of her best friend with his kids. Clint really was the best father. 'How you guys doing?' Clint asks.

Steve's mouth parts as his eyebrows furrow and he looks at the situation before him with a confused gaze.

'These are.. smaller agents.' Tony says finding an explanation. 'Did you bring auntie Nat and Auntie Ames?' Lila asks as Clint puts her down.

Natasha and Amelia look at the little girl at the mention of their nicknames. 'Why don't you hug us and find out?' Natasha asks while she and Amelia walk forward and crouch down as Amelia lifts Lila of the ground.

Natasha kisses Lila's cheek, making the girl file as she wraps her arms around both Natasha's and Amelia's necks. Steve watches in aw at the sight of Amelia and the little girl.

'Sorry for barging in on you.' Steve says politely. 'Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea you existed.' Tony says sarcastically.

'Yeah, we'll, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it of SHIELDS files, I figure it's a good place to lay low.' Clint says with a grin.

'We missed you.' Amelia says with a smile as she and Natasha walk over to Laura. 'How's little Natasha?' The redhead asks. 'Amelia.' The young Stark interrupts.

'Actually, it's a boy.' Laura says with a awkward smile, making Natasha and Amelia's eyes widen. 'Traitor.' Natasha whispers as she gets closer to Laura's stomach.

Thor barges out of the room and Amelia let's out a sigh as she decides to follow him.

'Thor!' She calls out of the door as she runs to catch up with him. 'I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them hear.' Thor explains making Amelia nod.

'Be careful.' She smiles at the God and he smiles back at her before flying away. Amelia and Thor had established a pretty close friendship over time.

Amelia turns around to walk back into the house, but she comes to a halt when she sees Steve stare at her.

He had come here to comfort his friend, but Steve couldn't help but feel a little sad, and jealous, at the sight of Thor and Amelia.

'Hi Stevie.' Amelia smiles playfully, making Steve chuckle. 'Hi, Millie.' Steve banters back, matching Amelia's tone before Lila interrupts them.