AUTHOR UPDATE

RYDER IS ALMOST READY TO PUBLISH!!!

It's soooooo much better. I'm so proud of how the first book turned out. It's smooth, the writing is solid, the motivations are streamlined... I'm so happy to have found great editors.

U P D A T E

On that note, I realize it may be the more professional decision to remove this book from Wattpad, since it's needs a LOT of editing and I don't want people who bought the first book to read this and be like "Wat" lol

So, essentially, I didn't expect my stories to actually get good reception once I started publishing. And it's making me take publishing more seriously, which is why I am switching gears "mid-writing". I LOVE wattpad and I will forever hold this place in my heart because of meeting you guys. Without the support of fans, I don't think I would have ever seen my books worthy of publication.

That being said, Ryder's sequel is set to publish June 3, with the possibility of being sooner. I've been working on the other chapters offline and I'm at the point where it needs a lot of editing /re-writing to make it polished.

This series will be on Kindle Unlimited, so "free" for those who have thay subscription.

I will make another chapter when the sequel goes live 🖤

This story will have the chapters removed in about 2 weeks in preparation for the first book's launch. Once that happens, I will be giving an update on where you can find more information.