"Nina, be careful," he cautioned, "I am significantly larger than you, and much stronger."

"I know," Nina smiled against his mouth. "I like it."

Ardus growled again, louder this time. His huge hands smoothed down her bare back and gripped her hips, his mouth opening to devour hers. He arched over Nina and bent her backwards, laying her down on the counter. Sandwiched between polished stone and hard Dreen muscle Nina felt his heart hammering, saw his pores glowing bright green and purple, smelled his rich, earthy-woody-spicy musk and tasted the salt of his kiss while his growl rattled through her chest like a thunderhead, almost too low for her ears to register. Digging her fingertips into the back of his neck Nina's short nails scraped over his skin, his pores reacting in tracers of white and the faintest blue. 

Ardus's hands moved over her sparkling legs, his velvety skin hot and flickering as he squeezed, cupped and stroked her hips, her thighs, her ass, everything he could reach as their kisses became hotter, their teeth grinding together while Nina whimpered and sighed and Ardus growled and worried her lips gently with his dirks. His weight shifted and the cabinets below trembled, his hips pushing her back from the edge in a rhythmic rock. She wrapped her legs around his waist, clawing at his back and gripping handfuls of his barbels as she urged him on, and Ardus pressed her against the counter and covered her with his body. Nina gasped again, this time for breath as his size and weight drove the air out of her lungs and she pounded her fist on his shoulder, the edges of her vision darkening. "Ardus!" she choked, "I can't-"

Ardus jerked, pulling back suddenly and releasing her. "Sorry!" he rasped, his voice hoarse and thick. He pulled Nina upright, watching with frightened eyes as she wheezed and recovered her breath. "Nina, are you all right?"

"I'm fine!" Nina coughed, "I'm okay." Taking a few breaths, she gave him a reassuring smile and flicked stray hairs out of her eyes and mouth. "Phew! That was intense."

"Ah..." His cheeks and throat flickered pink. "Yes it was. I am sorry, I...er, I must have gotten carried away. Are you sure you are not-"

"I'm fine," She looked up and laughed. "You've got glitter on your face." Brushing a streak of golden dust off of his cheek, Nina watched as the big Dreen's head turned to follow her thumb. Her other hand followed and she laid them along his jaw, pulling him back. Ardus's hands on her wrists stopped her, taking up half of her forearm. His breath was ragged, his forehead knotted. She watched him pull several deep breaths, his pores dimming. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I..." It seemed he was having trouble with his words, and the fear was back in his eyes. "I did not think a human would want a Dreen, much less an old man such as myself. I thought you would reject me, if not for my age then for my size or my species."

"Reject you?" Nina shook her head. "I'm sorry, but do you see me rejecting you?" The Dreen shook his head slowly, contrite. "Exactly. Listen, I don't care how old you are, or how big, or what species you are. I like you, Ardus. I like your hands on me, I like how close you are, how warm, how strong, I like your eyes, your voice, I even like this," she ran her fingers through his barbels, playing with the beads and wire wraps. "It's different, but it's you, that's all that matters to me."

Ardus looked abashed. "Perhaps I have been over-thinking."

"Of course you have. You're too hard on yourself," Nina tapped his chin. "Stop thinking so much, just do what feels right."

Ardus cocked an eyebrow. "I see my assistant has gotten to you as well."

Nina shrugged. "He's a smart kid. So, big guy, what do you want out of this?"

"What do I...want?"

"You know," Nina shook her hair back. "A relationship, a one-night-stand, somebody to mess around with in your off-time... I just want to make sure we're on the same page so nobody's feelings get hurt."