CXVIII

After what felt like the most satisfying forever, Brett crashed down on Eddy, their seeds mingling in between them.
"Jesus!", Eddy croaked.
"Fuck!", Brett breathed. And that was all there was being said for the next five minutes, in which their heartbeats slowly came down and their breathing matched each other more with every in- and exhale.

"You put me in a dilemma", Eddy informed after the sweet after sex quietness.
"Hmmm?"
"Now I don't know what I like more!"
"What?", Brett asked lazily.
"Which position I like more", Eddy specified, brushing his fingers through Brett's damp hair.
"Hmmm... So you liked that?"
"Liked? Brett! I can't believe you've never done this before!"
"You had to instruct me on every step! It was fucking embarassing!"
"Embarassing? It was amazing! I seriously don't think I had much to do with what you did."
"You told me what I had to do! I'm a noob!" He looked at Eddy, at his flushed cheeks, his lips, which shone red, proof of how they'd been loved. And Brett hoped his eyes could show what he felt for this wonderful man.
"I love you", Brett made sure to let Eddy know.
Eddy smiled his most gorgeous, content smile. "I love you too."
The kiss they shared was slow and so sweet a cinnamon roll would taste bland next to it.

"But actually...", Eddy continued, "that was probably the best sex I've ever had!"
"You don't need to exaggerate", Brett said and burried his head just above Eddy's collarbone.
"I'm not!" Eddy sounded honest. "That was freaking mindblowing! Earth shattering! You taking me like this and hitting THAT spot everytime is just..."
"Yeah", Brett nodded, feeling a heaviness coming over his limbs. No wonder, considering how many calories he'd burnt the last hour or so. "It really is something else, right?"
He recalled the last time they'd been intimate like this, when Eddy had topped and how it had felt everytime Eddy had thrusted in. A delicious shiver ran through his spine.
"I'm looking forward to doing this lots with you", Eddy sighed, which made Brett's face heat up.
"Me too!", he answered truthfully. Brett didn't care which position he was going to be, as long as it was the two of them, showing their love for each other in the most precious way, Brett was fine with everything, anywhere, anytime!

"I'm glad I didn't hurt you", Brett said.
"You didn't."
"You're not sore?"
"Maybe a little? Nothing I can't get used to. Also, it's normal, I guess."
"Did Andrew say it was?"
Eddy chuckled, causing his chest to vibrate. "He did actually."
"He didn't spare any details, huh", Brett stated and had to grin, when he imagined Eddy and their buddy from the con talking about something so personal.
"Nah! He's the open minded Aussie kinda guy. You know him."
"True, true..."
"Don't worry, I have no duty to report."
"Hahaha", Brett laughed, "I do, however!"
"What?" Eddy's head shot up. "To whom?"
"You really need to ask? Who's the nosiest person we know, who knows about us?"
"Ohh", Eddy sniggered, "Ray?"
"Yup. Uncle Raybae."
"Can't imagine he wants details though."
"Bro! You haven't heard him on the phone these couple of times. He's unbelievably curious!"
"Then you gotta deliver", Eddy winked.
Brett snorted. "Nah! It's none of his business."
"He did help us to be together though..."
"Still!"
Eddy laughed loudly. "All right. Shall we go wash? You made quite a mess out of me."
"Hmmm", Brett purred, pressed himself against his love again and relished the warmth and the intense scent Eddy was emitting after they'd made love, "I love making a mess out of you."
Eddy lifted his head a bit and kissed Brett deeply. "You can do that any time."
"I'll keep you to it!"

Showering together afterwards was one of Brett's most favourite things on this planet. Seeing his Eddy like this, the pearls and little rivers of water making their way down his chest, his lean belly and perfect bum was simply heaven and Brett loved running his hands over his love's body, washing him tenderly, showing him with every stroke that there was nothing but pure adoration Brett felt for him.
And everytime Eddy lathered Brett in turn Brett could melt away, like chocolate when it's been held for too long. So many things, bad things or hurtful memories from recent months with Brett being so miserable while lying around all day seemed to be washed away too, drained down into the ocean, never to return.

"I love you", Brett mumbled under the stream of water, tiptoing so he could claim those tempting lips yet again.
"I love you too!", Eddy breathed, enveloped Brett in a tight hug and kissed him back with such passion Brett suddenly felt making out hard under the shower wouldn't be such a bad idea.

But the tiredness of the day caught up with them, eventually and they ended up in bed again, all clean and sated.

"I reckon we turn my room into a practice room", Eddy said while they lay there, Brett in Eddy's arms.  Brett lifted his head a bit to look at his best friend. "You sure?"
"Hell yeah! Why shouldn't I be?"

They were going to share a room? For real? Not just for Eddy comforting Brett while he was sick?

"We can also take your room", Brett grinned stupidly upon the realization having the best person in the world as a roommate soon. Like officially!
"Yours is bigger?"
"Really?", Brett snorted.
"By a margin. And it's closer to the door. Otherwise we'll always end up on the floor of the entrance everytime we get excited on the way", Eddy said matter-of-factly.
"Which happens fairly often these days", Brett admitted.
"Exactly! So, what do you say?"
What else was there to say then: "Guess we have a new practice room!"

Eddy's cheer was soon silenced by Brett kissing his love to seal the deal.

What an eventful day that had been!