CXIV (NSFW)

The click when Eddy opened that bottle was so loud Brett flinched. Eddy leaned down again and kissed Brett tenderly.
"I'm gonna go slow, sweetheart."
"I know", Brett pressed out.
To Brett's surprise, Eddy put the bottle back on the nightstand again and started marking Brett's throat, tracing kisses down his bare chest and belly, until he reached the hem of his shorts. He touched the tip of Brett's erection with his lips, eliciting a deep moan from the smaller.
"God, Eddy! I swear to God if you don't wanna make me come now, you should stop!"
"Good", Eddy smiled, pulled down Brett's shorts and let him wiggle out of it, so he was completely naked.

It was still a bit weird, being eyed up and down by his best friend when he was so exposed. "Beautiful", Eddy simply stated, his eyes shiny despite the black in them having swallowed most of his iris. He took the bottle again and poured some of the transparent fluid on his index and middle finger.
"I'm gonna spread that around your entrance, okay?", he informed. Brett closed his eyes and nodded.

It was cold and very weird what Eddy did there, but not uncomfortable. Eddy massaged him, keeping his movements soft and slow.
"You alright?"
"Yeah."
"Okay", Eddy breathed, "I'm going to put in one finger, all right?"
"O... Okay...", Brett stuttered. But then, he felt Eddy's lips on his, licking him, loving him. He hummed contently and that's when he felt Eddy's finger slip in.
"Oh", Brett yelped in surprise into Eddy's mouth.
"Is that okay?"
"I... I think so..." It was so, so weird, but not terrible. And definitely not painful.
"I... I think you can... do something, if you want."
Eddy nodded and slowly moved his finger in there. In and out, letting Brett adjust to it.
"Is that okay?"
"Yeah", Brett stated truthfully.
"Okay. Then let me try something..." Eddy pushed his finger in again carefully, but this time deeper. Brett inhaled deeply and suddenly, felt a jolt of electricity surging through his whole body, coming from one single spot where Eddy touched him.

"Oh, fuck!", Brett moaned loudly and arched his back in pure pleasure. That was so different, so out of this world, of what he'd ever felt before. The intensity... it blew his mind.
"Oh yeah!", Eddy grinned, a very satisfied expression accompanying the fire in his eyes, making him almost look dangerous. Brett shivered by his touch, by seeing his love like this and felt his erection twitch wildly.
"More?"
"Oh God! Yes please!"
"Mhmm.." Eddy made and kissed him, long and passionate, before he moved his finger in and out again, brushing past that magical spot.
"Fuuuck!", Brett yelled.
"Oh, Brett! You're so hot like this! God I could come just looking at you."
Oh, Brett could easily come right now, alright. And thank God for what they did earlier in that bathroom stall, otherwise he'd already spilled himself all over his belly for sure. But no, not yet! There was something Brett really wanted to do tonight and it was being as close to his love as possible.

So he begged: "Eddy..."
"Shall I add another finger?", Eddy asked.
"Yes please!"
His head swum as Eddy slid a second finger in, feeling so overwhelmed he could cry.
"Are you okay, love?" Eddy sounded concerned.
"... more than okay..."
"What do you want me to do?"
A very good question. Brett didn't think he could handle Eddy touching THAT spot without coming after a milisecond.
"You can... you know..."
The fire in Eddy's eyes was all consuming.
"Are you sure?"

Instead of answering, Brett reached down and grabbed Eddy's throbbing dick through his underwear. Seeing Eddy tremble and lay back his head was the most breathtaking sight in Brett's humble opinion, so he tigthened his grip, causing Eddy to groan loudly.
"This, now. Please."
Eddy kept his eyes on Brett while he pulled out his fingers and got rid of his shorts, letting himself spring free. Brett gulped at that sight, partly out of arousal and partly out of nervousness, he guessed. But seeing Eddy take the lube and putting it on himself was just so sexy it let Brett forget any kind of anxiety instantly.