Chapter 12

Elsa's POV

Everything is quite back to normal. Our group was complete again, although Hazel sometimes hangs out with us. Punzie said she cant be part of the "group" but she's like our friend. Hazel is really nice, its like I also owe Hazel. He took care of Jack. Hiccup is turning out to be a great boyfriend. He's really sweet, a good gentleman, brave, well he's just boyfriend goals. I never lost my feelings with Jack, I dont know if I made my right choice, not to tell what I feel.Dont call me stupid but the Haddoks have a secret. Hiccup, well its not good if he gets depress. Not like he's suicidal, but he's really not in good terms when he gets depress. It was currently second period, our teacher is late, so the class is very noisy.

"Psst! Baby snow!"

"what is it Jackson?"

" I like you"

Jack is flirting with me, but the friendlier way. He's like a brother to me.

" What did I say about you flirting?"

" I was just kidding, you should have seen the look of you're face! But really I do like you baby snow" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to the book Iam reading.

*

After school, all of us head to a restaurant for dinner. We kinda felt fancy right now. we chose an Italian Restaurant, I really do love their pastas.

" Hey little angel" Hiccup kissed me on the cheek and sat next to me. Hazel came along since Jack and I invited her. Punzie and Merida sat together and we ordered food.

"who are you texting to?" I ask Hiccup is busy texting to someone, he havent touched his food yet. " Uh nothing!" he quickly hid his phone in his pocket. Thats weird, Hiccup and I agreed to "no secrets policy" on our relationship. I shrugged it off and continued eating my delicous pasta.

Hiccup's POV

A while ago at school, A new girl came to my class, her blonde hair braided in the side. she sat next to me, I stared at her she smiled and I smiled back.

After our class. I was about to leave the classroom,someone tug my sleeves.

" Hey Iam Astrid!"

" Oh hey Iam Hiccup"

" Hiccup? What kind of name is that?" She was laughing hard. By Judging her, she's hyper, loud, and I think she likes to have fun. I glared, she stopped and snickered a bit.

"Nice book you got there!" she stared at the book I was holding, it was my book about dragon species.

" Well go make fun of it I dont care" I was quite annoyed, Iam not sure if she's insulting me or actually giving me a compliment. this girl is hella crazy.