Chapter 6

A/N: Hi guys I put a little video over there. Its not mine but its really funny ^_^ special thanks to mundane-fangirl for suggesting the vid to me. Make sure you read her stories!

The video was made by : koniczyna156

Its really funny, and It has a connection to my story

**************

Jack's POV

My alarm rung

Its Monday! I groaned in annoyance, I never liked Mondays. Its the worst day of the week!

I lazily get out of my bed, fixed my hair, and head down to the kitchen to make some food.

I made myself some bacon and pancakes. Mom and Dad are still sleeping. Since they work in a night shift. Its usually I dont see them often. I sat down a counter and start eating my pancakes. My phone beep not knowing who it came from.

" Oh its just a facebook notification. Let me guess, another girl wants to add in in fb? Oh well the more friends the better." I checked the name it said " Elsa Arendelle has accepted your friend request......"
I brofist in the air! I didint know how that simple thing can make me happy, besides its just in facebook. I sighed. Why do I have to be so inlove with her?

Rapunzel's POV

I hopped into my Mercedes, check my self in my mirror, and Iam ready to go!

I arrived early at school, since there was no traffic or anything. I glared at people who are talking to me.

"Hi Punzie you look pretty today!" She cheered

"Dont call me that, we are not close." I murmured

"Lets talk a selfie." Another girl ask

"How about a no." I groaned

" Wanna bes" I murmured I entered the school doors, giving me way to the hallway. Like Iam walking to the red carpet or something. Guys giving smirks, girls fangirling over me how Perfect I am. And stupid school paparazzis getting my attention. I dont want to be published at the school's magazine and newspaper again! Last year. For the whole year, I was always in the cover!

Front covers:

"How does Ms Corona get too much charm?"
" Ms Corona, or we shall say Ms Perfect"
"Ms Corona, not Ms Perfect all the time?"

I didint like the old issue I was in it. Imagine looking at the cover and somewhere in a page. Looking ugly and being named " Ms Corona, not Ms Perfect all the time?"

What can I say, Iam still popular what. Everyone giving me their drinks if Iam thirsty, Giving me smiles, praising me, etc.

Perks of being Famous and really really gorgeous.

I saw Elsa, Elsa has been my bestfriend. We shop together, we share secrets. Its like Iam really comfortable having her. Merida? She acts like a boy, cant deal with that. But Iam starting to think that she's getting more popular than me, look at her. Everybody is giving her way, everyone is saying hi to her and she's not even snob.. Wait! Of course she's popular, she's part of the most famous people here.

The big 5.

We have special treatment, and we have some nicknames like
Jack, named as "The Hottie Player"
Hiccup, named as " The Hot Nerd"
Elsa, named as "The beautiful Ice Queen"
Merida, named as " The Brave Girl"
And as me Iam named as "Ms Perfect"

Its been 2 months, people have been giving ships
Like to Elsa and Hiccup as Hiccelsa. And Jack and Elsa, as Jelsa. Those are new ships. Old ships are like Hiccup and Merida as Merricup, I was even shipped with Jack as Jackunzel. They said we are a perfect couple. But what the hell. I have a boyfriend, and Jack? He's not even my type and he's a player! But the most popular couple in this school is me and Eugene. Eungenzel. Eugene and I have been together since sophomore. He might be a jock, but he's really soft when it comes to me.

Elsa and I were talking. She's been telling me something but I cant help but this came up to my mind. Jack is a total player, he flirtst with anyone. But when Elsa came, he became all good boy and stopped. He's been talking to Elsa lately.

Something's fishy.

"Elsa wait I have to talk to Ja.. Hey nice necklace!" I said pointing to her neck. Its really nice, Maybe Hiccup got it from him.

"uh thanks.... My Aunt got it for me." She smiled.
I forgot about Jack!

" Wait I have to talk to Jack!." I saw Merida comming. " Talk to Merida first."

As I ran off looking for Jack, I found him. Fixing his locker.

" Hey Jack, we need to talk." My tone was serious

"What is it Punz?"
I sighed "Whats gone into you? You stopped flirting, being a player, and... What If its lossing you're popularity!" I exclaimed and panted a little. I heard him sighed.

"Its... Nothing." He shrugged

" Nothing! What If We loose popularity because of you!" This time Iam screaming a bit

Okay fine! Some girl caught my attention okay!" He was screaming, which caught everyone's attention. Well thats cliché

I sighed "Go back to your own stuff people! I shouted everyone went back to buissiness and I glared to Jack.

"look, Punzie Iam sorry its just that...." He paused. Iam pretty sure he was scared In what he's going to say. Its making me worry.

" Iam Inlove with Elsa."

I was shocked! His bestfriend and Him? What if both of them became a rival or something?

I hugged him and quickly let go. " Iam sorry Jack... I."

He sighed " Its fine, just dont tell anyone! Iam really planning not to tell anyone. But it seems that you noticed."

" Dont worry you're secret is sealed. No one will know, especially Hiccup." I gave him a small smile, and he smiled back. We were heading to Elsa and Merida. But we were shock in whose infront of us.

" I.....I can explain! Jack said nervously.

" I cant believe you!" He exlaimed and left.