Recess: Schools Out PT 3

"We gotta get outta here." Vince says as Mikey is eating.

"Uh oh." Mikey says as he stops eating.

"What is it?" T.J. asks.

"I got that feeling T.J." Mikey says.

"Hold it in big guy hold it in." Spinelli says.

"I can't." Mikey says as he burps making it echo in the room as the vent the group is hiding in then crashes down onto floor making the group get seen.

"Run!" T.J. yells as the group go to run through a door but stop seeing a guy on the other side.

"Get off our planet alien scum." Spinelli says as she head buts the guy in is stomach making him fall to the ground as the group run past him trying to escape the guards and find a way out of the school. T.J. then throws some marbles onto the ground momentarily stopping the guards as the group then head for some doors but stop seeing ninjas.

"Ninjas! Ninjas why'd the have to be ninjas!" Gus says as the group run in another direction trying to escape the ninjas and the guards.

"This way! Hurry!" Vince says as they try to get through a door being closed off. Everyone all but T.J. manages to get out before the door gets closed off.

"T.J.! T.J.!" Gus yell as he and Spinell try to get the door back open.

"It wont budge!" Spinelli says as they see ninjas are coming after tem. The group then manage to get away and then head for the police station. Once at the police station the group explain what happened to two cops.

"So your saying you just escaped from a troop of ninja warriors?" One of the cops asks.

"That's right." Vince says.

"And they got a giant laser gun in the school auditorium?" The other cop asks.

"Precisely." Gretchen says.

"Which is aimed at the moon?" One of the cops asks.

"Thank heavens you understand." Mikey says as the cops start laughing. After getting laughed at the group go back to the box of papers they had swiped and take out papers hoping to find something.

"Let's see. Weather maps. Some stuff in Norwegian. A farmers alganac. There must be something in here that explains what that Professor Benedict is doing." Gretchen says.

"Well I'll tell you one thing he's not doing. He's not having lunch tomorrow at twelve twenty two with his little girlfriend." Spinelli says as she is messing with a book she found.

"Spinelli that's the man's personal date book." Mikey says.

"Well it's mine now and I guess Miss Luna Pergum is gonna be waiting at the restaurant all by herself." Spinelli says.

"Who did you say?" Gretchen asks.

"The girl's name is in here. Luna Pergum. Must be some Italian chic." Spinelli says as she gives Gretchen the book.

"Let me see that. Luna Pregium of course." Gretchen says looking at the book.

"What are you talking about Grethen?" Vince asks.

"Don't you understand? Luna Pregium is no lady it's a event. Look. Once a month the moon reaches the point where it's closest to the Earth. Luna Pergium. Which in this case happens to be twelve twenty two tomorrow afternoon." Gretchen says.

"Hey maybe that's when that Benedict guy is gonna shoot his laser at the moon and blow it up." Gus says.

"Close Gus but I have another theory. See when I was up in space camp I observed some strange abnormalities in the moon's position. I couldn't figure out what was causing it. But now it all makes sense. Doctor Benedict's device is not a laser beam at all it's a tractor beam." Gretchen says.