Randall's reform

"It's almost like she left it there on purpose." Mikey says as Alexis and the others stare at a cart full of balls that Miss Finster left.

"All those balls just sitting there right or the picking." Vince says.

"What's to stop one of us from simply walking up there reaching in and getting the good ball for ourselves for a change?" T.J. asks.

"Finster." Gus says.

"According to the schedule she outta be right in to the second half of her sardine and pickle sandwich right about now." Gretchen says.

"I'm going for it." .J. says only to get seen by Randall and then Miss Finster come out running.

"What are you hooligans think your doing?" Miss Finster asks.

"Nothing." T.J. says.

"Yea a whole lot of nothing. Good boy Randall now step back from the cart all of you. You know the procedure the playground equipment has to be disreputed evenly among all the students not just a privileged few. Ok kids line up. Ah the good ball now who shall get it today? Lets see.. Ah. Randall!" Miss Finster says as she gives out the balls and gives Randall the good ball.

"Hey I'll let you play for a small fee that is." Randall says.

"Forget it Randall we'd rather play with a flat ball than a slime ball." Spinelli says as she and the others are walking past Randall and start playing with the ball until Miss Finster comes over and grabs T.J. by his shoulder and makes him go with her to a trash can before sending him to the wall.

"What in the world was that about?" Alexis asks.

"No idea but were gonna find out." Vince says.

*Timeskip*

"What!? T.J. have you lost your mind?" Vince asks after T.J. tries getting the group to let Randall hang out with them.

"I have to agree no good can come of this." Gretchen says.

"Come on you guys Randall just wants to be one of the gang." T.J. says.

"And I just wanna be a six foot tall body builder named Mo but we happen to live in something called reality." Spinelli says.

"I agree with the others T.J. all Randall has ever done is snitch and I don't want him around." Alexis says.

"Once a snitch always a snitch." Gretchen says.

"Oh come on." T.J. says.

"Hi everyone." Randall says as he walk over to the table.

"Randall have a seat we were just talking about you." T.J. says as Randall sits down.

"I know. So how's about we let bygones be bygones? I brought something to trade pickles and sardines." Randall says holding a sandwich.

"You make me sick." Vince says

"So did you guys hear. Miss Finster has a new rule about the drinking fountain you can only drink for three seconds or-" Randall then gets cut off by Spinelli.

"Hey Randall guess what." Spinelli says.

"What?" Randall asks.

"Nobody cares." Spinelli says.

"Not nice Spinelli." Alexis says.

"What Alex its not like any of us wanna hear about rules while were eating." Spinelli says.

"Even so you could have worded that a little more nicely." Alexis says.

"So this is working out pretty well for the first day huh?" Randall asks.