Recess: Schools Out PT 2

A few days after Alexis stops to lay down after running around all day she hears the whistle she gave T.J. and goes to see what he needs. Shortly upon arriving she sees the entire gang.

"Ok T.J. what's this big secret plot of yours?" Spinelli asks.

"Follow me." T.J. says as the group follows him to the school.

"Look at that." T.J. says pointing to people with trucks unloading stuff into the school.

"Who are those guys?" Vince asks.

"Perhaps there government agents." Gretchen says.

"Or gangsters." Mikey says.

"Or aliens." Gus says.

"Aliens? They don't look like aliens." Spinelli says.

"Well maybe there in disguise." Gus says.

"Yea I mean if you were an alien you wouldn't just walk around in your lizard skin all day." Mikey says.

"Hmm good point." Spinelli says.

"Well whoever they are we need to take a closer look." T.J. says.

"I agree I wanna know what they're up to." Alexis says as the group then gets one of the boxes from the vehicles using the way they got the ice cream.

"Man this thing weighs a ton." Vince says.

"That's cause its full of moon rocks and alien eggs." Gus says as T.J. opens the box to see its only a bunch of paper.

"Hey it's just a bunch of paper." Gus says.

"Weather maps. Test scores. Some stuff written in Swedish." Vince says.

"Actually that's Norwegian." Gretchen says.

"Whatever! It's all just dumb school stuff!" Spinelli says.

"You got me out of baseball camp to watch some guy restock the supply room!?" Vince asks.

"No something's going on in the school I swear!" T.J. says.

"Know what I think T.J.? I think you cooked this whole thing up just cause you wanted us back from camp." Spinelli says.

"What!?" T.J asks.

"Hey we understand. It must be pretty boring around all summer by yourself." Mikey says.

"Your mind simply created an adventure cause it needs some excitement." Gretchen says.

"No! It really happened! I saw Prickly disappear!" T.J. says.

"Well then if Prickly disappeared then who's that?" Gus asks pointing what looks to be Prickly getting into his car and leaving the school.

"Come on guys let's get back to camp." Vince says.

"Yea see you in a few weeks T.J." Spinelli says as she and the others start walking as T.J. runs over to them.

"No wait! You guys gotta believe me. I'm not making it up I-" T.J. gets cut off as he starts stuttering staring at something. The others turn to see what looks to be a laser satellite coming out of the roof of the school.

"Whoa what's happening?" Gus asks as the laser fires before stopping and going back into the school.

"Ok that right there that was messed up." Vince says as Mikey faints.

*Timeskip*

"Mikey? Mikey you ok?" T.J. asks as Mikey wakes up.

"Where am I?" Mikey asks.