Chapter 38 The Archeania Wolf

Mary POV

Legoshi looked really nervous. One, he's gonna meet my father, and two, he's gonna be taken to Archeania. We all sat outside on a bench, waiting patiently for our ride to come. Legoshi's roommates waited outside too, they were at the moment asking my cousins and Jacob about Archeania. They were very interested in our island home now that Legoshi was gonna go see it.

"What will he see?" Asked Durham.

"He's gonna see a portion of Pangaea," replied Lucy, "But he'll see the river, opera house, the cathedral, and the palace."

"Lucky." Muttered Miguno

"Legoshi, are you excited?" Collot looked over at him, but he stayed silent.

"You'll be alright." I patted his leg, "Dad is probably gonna thank you for saving me."

Susan nods her head in agreement. But Legoshi looked like he was sweating.

Jack leans over, "Look at the bright side, you're gonna meet a king. That's amazing." He looks over at me, "What will he have to do when he meets him?"

I stood up, "What Legoshi has to do is when you enter the room, you bow and say "Your majesty" as you greet him." I bow and give an example. "And repeat when you are allowed to leave the room. It's easy."

Legoshi took a deep breath before exhaling.

"Besides, this is your first time so many people like you before get nervous when meeting the king. Not to mention my dad."

"That is still so cool." Commented Jack.

"Yeah!" Nodded Voss.

"Sadly, you won't be able to see the many museums today." I sit back down.

"What museums?" Asked Durham.

"Like dinosaurs, science and history, arts, and more."

"Wow." Voss was excited as he wagged his tail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sitting outside near the dorms, three black cars pulled up in front of the school. A couple of security guards stepped out, and proceeded to walk onto the school grounds. They took a right towards the dorms.

"They're here." Jacob stands up.

We all turned and saw them coming towards us. The boys of 701 froze, including Legoshi. They stopped in front of us, and turned to me.

"Your highness." The one guard up front bows, then does the same to Susan and Lucy.

"I'll tell you guys what happens when I get back." I stand up.

The guard then turned to Jacob, "Which one is named Legoshi?"

Jacob points to him, the guard is surprised. Then he points at him and motions to come with them. Legoshi froze before standing up slowly before following me.

"Bye, have a good time!" Jack yells

We departed and walked back towards the front of the school. I glanced back to see Legoshi being escorted like he was a dangerous criminal.

Is that really necessary?

But knowing they have never seen or interacted with an animal before, or a wolf in this scenario. So I slowed down a bit, I am right next to Legoshi. He looked more nervous than before, so I reached down and grabbed his hand. I glanced up as our eyes met, he began to calm down. We got to the car as the driver opened the door for us, but got surprised when he saw Legoshi.