Chapter 16 Training Day

Date: May 5th, 10:45 am

Mary POV

Today was Sunday the 5th, the day after Star Wars day. I'm gonna miss it but today was just another lazy day, better yet it's our spa day. It's a monthly thing that me, Susan, and Lucy do to relax. We have face masks, lotions, bath balm, and scented candles. At the moment I'm sitting on the floor with my head against the sofa stool that is against the window. I've just finished cleaning my face and letting it air dry while Susan is getting stuff ready in the bathroom and Lucy examining herself.

"I really need to go to a hair salon. I need my hair to be re-dyed and cut." Said Lucy as she checks herself in the mirror.

Susan pokes her head out from the bathroom, "Well you could wait until the end of the month so we can get our hair trimmed and get a pedicure. A relax day." Susan returns to organizing some stuff in the bathroom, "Plus I don't think they have salons here like back at home."

Susan has a point, we just have hair on the top of our heads and others have it on other parts of the body. But here animals have fur which I think would be tough to wash and cut since it's all over. Not just fur, but like feathers, or scales, even the different sizes of animals it seems difficult but they have their ways.

"Which face mask would you two prefer?" Asked Susan from the bathroom

"What do we have?" I asked

"Ummm we have mint, cucumber, green tea, pomegranate, honey, seaweed, coconut, rose water and avocado."

So many options...

I turn to Lucy, "Which one do you want?"

"Hmmm." Lucy had to think for a bit, "I think I'll do coconut."

"Hey Susan," I called to her, "Lucy will do coconut."

"Alright. What will you do?"

"I'll do green tea."

"Got it." I see Susan stick her hand out of the bathroom to give a thumbs up. "I'll do mint then."

Susan continued to sort our items while me and Lucy waited. I pulled out my phone to look over some things.

"Did you hear about what's happening in July?" Asked Lucy

I looked up from my phone, "July?"

"Yeah, some of the members in the Drama Club are excited for when it gets announced."

"That's good." I looked back at my phone.

"And..." Lucy crawls over next to me, "and I heard we might be able to go into Zebuth."

I quickly turned to look at Lucy, "really?"

"Yeah."

"That's great. We will be able to experience their culture and customs."

We just sat there for a bit. Lucy took out her phone as well and was going through her social media pictures. I glanced over and noticed something, there was a picture of a boy that I had never seen before.

"Who's that?"

"Umm no one." Lucy quickly puts her phone down.

"Lucy, you can tell us."

Lucy finally gave in and brought back the photo.

"His name is Adam, and he was my secret boyfriend."

"What?" I was shocked and surprised. "How did we not notice until now?"

"Do you remember back in April when the Prime Minister told you that your idea was approved?"

"Yeah."