My fingertips traced gentle circles down her back until they reached her hips, and I slowly slid my hands down to rest on her ass. Even though I was trying my best to keep things moving at a turtle's pace, I couldn't wait to get those damn jeans off of her, and she was wrapped around my upper half like a koala when I stood up with my hands under her bottom.

Cam giggled in surprise, and I met her dancing eyes with a soft smile. "To the bedroom?" I asked to confirm she was still on board.

She nodded. "To the bedroom."

I walked us down the hallway, leaving fiery little kisses on her neck every few steps. Once she was safely on the mattress, I motioned for her to scoot up toward the headboard, and she wasted no time before looking at me expectantly. I had to remind myself that I wasn't 20-something anymore and I didn't meet her in the scene.

"Can I take these off?" I asked, sitting in front of her and resting my hands on the waistband of her jeans.

She lifted her hips to make it easier, and I opted to leave her underwear on for the time being. I was happy with my choice when I spotted a small wet mark in the center of the light green fabric.

Fucking hell.

"What about this?" I asked, resting my hand on her pullover near her ribcage.

She surprised me by saying yes again.

I don't know why I was shocked — we'd made it that far already — but I guess I was still expecting her to stop me at any moment. Maybe that's why I was so stunned when I pulled the shirt over her head and realized there was nothing underneath, or maybe it was just because of the beautiful body staring back at me.

"Fuck, Cam. Can I touch you?"

"Please," she said breathily, seemingly as wanting as I was.

"Where?"

"Anywhere," she surrendered. "Everywhere."

Didn't have to tell me twice.

I cupped her breast, gently massaging the soft skin before giving her nipple a firm pinch. It hardened under my touch, and I repeated the same treatment on the other side before trailing feather-light touches across her stomach and down to the waistband of her panties.

"Wet for me already," I observed, tapping the noticeable spot with one finger. Her legs tensed and she pulled a section of hair in front of her mouth. There was nothing else to hide behind anymore. "We're just getting started."

My neighbor's eyelids fluttered closed as she processed my words, and I took the chance to bring the vibrator to life. Her eyes popped back open at the sound.

The humming toy trailed up and down each of her legs, stopping just short of her core each time. My teasing path eventually ended when the head of it was resting on top of her vulva, just out of reach of her clit.

She wiggled to try to get the contact she craved, and I pulled the vibrator away. "Not yet," I warned before bringing it back to her core.

This time, I placed it just beneath her clit, directly over that tantalizing wet spot. Her underwear acted like a conduit for the vibrations, spreading them across her whole pussy, and her head pressed back into the pillow behind her.

"Please, Brooks," she breathed, desperately wanting me to place the wand against her most sensitive area.

"Tell me what you want," I instructed.

She stayed silent, so I went back to my tracing — up and down her legs, around her nipples, across her hips — never on her clit. I had tugged her panties down her legs before I started the second round, and I could see her slick heat glistening in the low light of the bedside lamp.