"Come on you two lets play somewhere else." Gus says as he drops the ball and walks away with Alexis and Hector.

*Timeskip*

After a little while in the cafeteria the gang comes asking Gus to play dodgeball after finding out he is El Diablo.

"No. I'm not playing." Gus says.

"But Gus we need you." T.J. says.

"Nothing personal T.J. but I wont do it find yourself another kid." Gus says.

"But we're friends! Fellow fourth graders. Dessert deep-" T.J. then gets cut off by Mikey.

"Almost mystical bond." Mikey says.

"Almost mystical bond between us." T.J. says.

"Sorry but I've hung up my dodgeballs for good." Gus says.

"Save the drama for your mama Gus were talking all the marbles here." Spinelli says.

"Boy the f cord is murder." Gus says as he continues practicing his guitar.

"Gus this is T.J. talking man I'm not gonna beg but..please! You gotta play!" T.J. says getting on one knee.

"T.J. you went behind Gus's back and made a bet you should of asked first." Alexis says.

"It is after all only marbles." Gus says.

"Only..only marbles." T.J. says as he begins stuttering.

"Only marbles!" Spinelli says as she takes Gus's guitar and starts untuning it.

"Spinelli no its takes me hours to tune that thing!" Gus says.

"Tell me why you wont play devil boy." Spinelli says.

"This is your game. Your El Diablo." Vince says.

"No. I used to be El Diablo. I suppose a kid cant run forever. You see dodgeball used to be my life. I had all the shots. Sliders, curves, skippy, etc. I was the scourge of the school. It was sweet. But I guess I tangoed too close to the torch. Maybe I love the game too much. Anyway that's when it happened. Poor little kid he was s shook up he could never go near the playground again. Steady during lunch I did that to him. Sorry but I just cant play." Gus says as he takes his guitar and goes outside.

"Alex please say you'll at least play?" T.J. asks.

"Sorry T.J. but you dug your own grave you can lay in it. You shouldn't have made a bet like that without consulting Gus first." Alexis says as she follows Gus outside for recess.

*Timeskip*

"Looks like its starting." Alexis says pointing to the kids putting their marbles in a trashcan.

"T.J. is on his own Alex I cant do it." Gus says. Alexis nods as she listen to Gus play while sitting with Hector.

"Gus you gotta do something! It's a blood bath. A massacre." Mikey says as he runs over.

"Guess our little friends never learned the dodge part of dodgeball. You wouldn't happen to now how to make a T7 cord would you?" Gus asks.

"Fiddle on precious nero as your empire burns all around you." Mikey says.

"Hey where's our little friend Hector?" Gus asks.

"There Gus!" Alexis says as she points to Hector holding a marble and one of the kids getting ready to throw a dodgeball at Hector.

"What the!?" Gus asks as Alexis jumps in front of Hector to try and protect him but in doing so both Alexis and Hector are hit with dodgeballs. Alexis then gets up feeling winded but helps Hector over to the steps where they were sitting at and then sees Gus isn't there.

"Where's safety man?" Hector asks holding his arm.

"That's it all the fourth graders are in jail! The marbles are ours!" Lawson says.

"Not quite." Gus says as he stands where the dodgeball game is going on.

"Its him." Gretchen says.

"Yes the one they call El Diablo." T.J . says.

"Pfft. El Diablo huh well now your gonna be El Dialoser." Lawson laughs.

"That so." Gus says before hits all the fifth graders with dodgeballs leaving Lawson by himself.

"Ok you win! The marbles are all yours! Take em I don't care just don't don't!" Lawson yells.

"This one is for my girlfriend and Hector." Gus says before hitting Lawson with dodgeball.

"Wow that was great Gus." T.J. says as the he, the gang, and Hector go over to Gus.

"Now that El Diablo's back were gonna rule this playground right through sixth grade." Vince says.

"Yea. What do you say we challenge the sixth graders next?" T.J. asks.

"Nope." Gus says as everyone starts trying to change his mind except for Alexis and Hector.

"Sorry but my work here is done. El Diablo's hanging up his dodgeballs for good." Gus says as he walks off.