━━ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

"We wouldn't have to be strangers if you told me your name

"We wouldn't have to be strangers if you told me your name." Ricky tested, a hand suddenly slamming against the wooden door of the Salazar-Roberts home to stop Dove from completely slamming it in his face. It was as if she was kept behind stone walls and a molten lava moat that threatened to burn him if he stayed any longer.

He tried to charm his way into her mind with an easygoing smile and the sudden softness in his brown eyes, to ease her out of such a defensive state and away from hiding behind her door.

Dove knew a pretty smile when she saw one. Hell, she would call herself the inspiration behind them because of how demanding her work life was. So, seeing Ricky try to tear her limb-from-limb with his boyish charm and gooey eyes to get her to talk was nothing out of the ordinary for her.

If anything, she wondered if she should be impressed, or offended to think that was enough to get her to give in.

"No thanks." Dove settled, a smirk planted on her pretty features as she watched Ricky's face fall at her reaction as it one he didn't usually receive. She almost revelled in his defeat, which he probably already knew she'd do from the precious few moments he spent with her.

She's a nightmare, Ricky thought to himself as he frowned and clutched into his skateboard with one hand.

Trying to toughen himself back up, he stood taller with a bigger intent to get more answers out of the mysteriously stoic girl with an attitude. Yet, before he could even utter another word, Dove used his moment of weakness to her advantage and properly slammed the door in his face.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

❝ what are you doing? ❞
❝ finding something sweet to balance out your sour personality. ❞

━━ dove & ricky.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

NINI: I SAID I WANTED MCDONALDS
DOVE: and i bought you mcdonalds
NINI: I MEANT LIKE A HAPPY MEAL OR SOMETHING, NOT THE WHOLE COMPANY

BIG RED: why can't dinosaurs clap?
RICKY: because their hands are too short-
DOVE: because they're all dead

KENJI: i stayed up so long, i just started seeing spiders bro
DOVE: me and pete when we take 17 benedryls and see the hat man
KATYA: THE WHO
PETER: this is suddenly not a safe space

RICKY: on a scale of one to ten, you're a nine and I'm the one you need ;)
DOVE: no wtf I'm a ten

DOVE, confused: you like me? you like my personality?
RICKY: I know, I was surprised too