↳ 𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

omg hi, it's been way too long 🥰🫶

tw: verbal torment, mocking, family fighting (dove vs. nini), people are literally watching them fight, avoidance, parental pressure, dove doesn't have a good relationship with her mom, maybe nudity? (Dove's taking a bubble bath), dove's a one-night-stand baby, excuses, dove mentions she doesn't really eat, food

please let me know if I miss any!!

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Dove had woken up every morning in the same manner. At six in the morning on the dot with perfectly curled hair, expensive patches beneath her eyes and in silk pyjamas.

This habit had never changed, even when she had moved to Salt Lake City, Utah, being the first one up and around the house and the last to leave. She usually had a list of things to do. Like, rolling a lint roller over the outfit she handpicked the night before, putting her face in an ice bucket and, usually, cooking lunch for the three other girls in the house.

Even if Nini refused to eat them.

However, Dove was not given that privilege as she had woken up an hour past her schedule with the light from her window uncomfortably shining in her eyes, a soreness between her shoulder blades and had fallen asleep in her makeup. She groaned in annoyance at the hour she had missed asleep, eyes still blurry as she sat up and put her face in her hands. Honestly, she thought she might've been punched in the gut and pushed around a bit before she had gone to bed last night, but found herself horrified as she looked into her vanity and found a zombified version of herself staring back at her.

Yesterday's table read was intense, and honestly very tiring for the beauty queen, as she sat in one spot for so long. Ryan didn't have many lines and mostly spoke when Sharpay was around, so she thought sitting there with her chin in her palm was boring in itself. Everyone else seemed on edge as well, watching Nini and Ricky rehearse lines that could be plainly seen as blatant flirting and EJ boiling in anger.