↳ 𝗶. 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

hey besties 😀

hey besties 😀

warnings: allusion to child abuse, character death, swearing, pageant girl culture

please let me know if I missed any!!
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Beauty came along with fame like second nature. It was a privilege more than it was a luxury. And lucky for Dove Salazar, she had plenty of it.

Cameras pointed in your direction, capturing the light in your eyes and watching the gloss that would cling to your lips shimmer as a smile would be stretching prettily onto your face. To be enchanting to capture the hearts of others, a special emotion filling one when you would just past by with flowing hair and sunkissed skin that seemed to glisten beneath the sun. They didn't have to know you for you to be admired. Just to sit there and look pretty as others adored the ground you walk on.

Dove Salazar was a pretty girl living in a material world, that was simple enough to understand. She knew that beauty was a concept in a world full of subjectivism, but what she didn't expect was that it would get her to make a name for herself. To live in the rich man's world where money and fame were the motivation to living lavishly like a real life Princess and become her own rich man.

And that, by typical movie standards, made her a ruthless bitch.

Oh, well. She'd rather be a coldhearted diva in custom Louis Vuitton dresses and Swarovski jewelry than be another Gabriella in a world where only one Sharpay exists.

The people of the Philippines, her home country, loved her. That much she could remember as soon as she stepped into the spotlight at a young age. She didn't know why, then, but believed what she had was something 'special' as her father would tell her. Something that would make people want to listen to her like the words that fell from her lips were liquid gold, or if she were someone important. It almost made her proud. You know, how easy it was to capture the attention of others.