↳ 𝗶𝘃. 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

ITS COMING S4 IS COMING DONT PANICCC

idk if anyone who is watching this cares, but i think s1-s3 (i'm an overachiever and late to the hsmtmts train 😭) is rlly essential to dove's and ricky's story, so by the time the new season does come out, i'll prob still be writing s1 (but lemme know if y'all wanna see the little castings i've made for s2-s3)!

and thank you for the views, votes and comments! y'all r so sweet and i'd love to know what else you guys think of the story so far!

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Her classes weren't as terrible as she thought they'd be.

Dove was already somewhat fluent in German–thank you Stepfather #7–so, thankfully, she didn't get called up as much and took a look at the syllabus for her physics class, Mr. Mazzara was teaching her units she already learned the year prior online. She didn't mind the extra practice, though, and sat in her isolated seat with her legs crossed prettily, solving and turning in the worksheet he handed out to assess their skills.

They were meant to work with partners, but she was adamant on working alone.

When the bell had rang, signalling students into the cafeteria, she was pleasantly surprised to find Kenji waiting outside for her, another boy by his side, to invite her to sit with them during lunch.

"So, Dove, do you want to eat lunch with us? We have our own little spot in the cafeteria that has just the right amount of natural light and shadow-" Kenji Kishimoto was cut off abruptly, almost getting wacked in the head with the neck of the British boy's guitar case. The dark-skinned boy had spun on heels, walking backwards as he rolled his eyes at the Japanese boy's tangent about shapes and shadows.

He was a bit of an architectural geek and often watched Architectural Digest in his freetime.

He was guiding Dove and two others from their program towards the cafeteria area, giving the Salazar girl the in's and out's of the school.