Nine

Vicenzo De Luca
Me and Thalia had a great time. Laughing, smiling and playing. Getting to know each other better. I forgot how good was to be around her. She is like a light in the darkest place.

,, Enzo? Can I ask you something?" She asks me.

I look at her. We were in my car. Me driving to the De Luca residence while my rose was looking out the window from the passagear seat. It was almost night.

,, You already did my love, but shoot."
I say looking at her for a few seconds than at the road ahead of us.

,,Do you have names in mind? For our baby? "

I smile at her. I smile when she says our. I'm falling everyday harder and harder for this woman. Fuck it. I'm damned.

,, No my love, I didn't think about it yes. Do you? ".I ask her lying as I want to know what she has on her mind.

,, For a girl Francesca Clarisa."

She says to me in softly voice and my heart tighten at the name of her mother.

,,Not Francesca" I say to her knowing it.

,, What? Why? "She ask in confusion.

,, I know to many  whore's with that name, I don't want my daughter to have that name."

,, Oh... Okay. What about Emma? "

,, No. "

,, Brenda ? "

,, No. That bastrad friend of mine-"

,,Feliz? "

,, No"

,, Kaya? "

,, No"

,, Hera? "

,, Not a chance."

,, Well then give one better no one work with the name Clarisa."She says finnaly done.

And before we know it we get home. I get off my car and come to Thalia side. I open the door for her and she exit. We enter the manor and go to the living room all the way talking about names.

,, What about Celeste? "

,, No. "

,, Oh common it's a beautiful name! Thalia whined and I look amused at her.

,, I didn't say it's not a beautiful name. But I don't want it for my daughter. "

,, Then mister you say a name. "

I stop in my tracks and look at my wife. I have the perfect name in my head.

,, Evelyn Clarisa Rosalia De Luca"

She looks at me half shocked and I chuckle.

,, How the hell?! Did you looked on internet or what?! "

,,No. I combined some names..... Marisa from my mother and Rose from you . The name Rosalia it's from the two of them. Then we have Evelyn the meaning of it means desired child, island in the water, life, little bird, strength. and wished for.
It's a beautiful and the perfect name if we are having a beautiful baby girl. "

She looks am me smiling softly and she goes to kiss me but we are stopped by a clearing throat who is my father.

Me and Thalia look to my right and there at the dinning room where all of our family.

,, Dad, mum"I say and go to them.

,, Vicenzo."Mother say smiling to me and I go to kiss her hand.

,, Ah our beautiful girl. How are you doing Thalia? And the baby? "My father ask while looking at her my wife smile at him before she responds.

Marrying The Mafia PrinceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara