Eight

Vicenzo De Luca.
One week passed since I found out about my wife little secret and today I got my rose permission to leave the house.So here I am am the warehouse with Branson, looking at what my wife did. The files are more organized then ever. And everything is good.

,, What are we going to do about the Ghost's? Thalia wanted to go after them."My best friend and second in command said to me.

I look up from the files that were on my desk.

,, Wanted? "I ask him curios.

,, Well now that she is pregnant she doesn't want to put the babies to risk. "

I shook my head while thinking at my wife. I love her so damn much. She doesn't know yet but she has me wrapped around her little fingers.

,, She knows not to put her and babies in danger, she truly thinks like a true Donna. "I say to my friend looking again at my files.

,, I heard something. Did Thalia really shot you whore? Rumors go fast around my clubs"

,, Yeah woke up a month and some time ago to a gun shot. Thalia shoot the girl  and sliced open her cheek. "

I said to him recalling that day. That was something.

,, I like her she is what you need a firce woman.Seome who knows to handles themselves."

I nod at him and after that we do our work in silent. But how to know that silence is not a good thing?

I was in the car with Branson time flew away quickly and now is night. We were going to my father mansion.

,, Do you want to come in, for dinner? "

,, Your wife putting you into your place you bet I want to see that. "

I send him glare and we get out of the car. I could hear voices in the dinning room and we go there.

,, Ah Vicenzo, Branson come boys. "My dad gets us and I nod along with Branson.

I sit down at the head of the table with Thalia on my left and Branson on my right. It seems like mum told her about the Donna seat.  But my wife not once looked at me and I choose to think that she is tired.

So as the dinner goes she says nothing and Ameli with Victoria looked uneasy. That's when I realized that the silence of the three women was telling me that something bad happened.

I look at my best friend who was looking at them too then at me, he realised too that something happened, because when Ameli and my sister were in the same room the laughter and conversations never stopped. Then Thalia came around and it was the same with her.

,, Something happened? " I ask all of them.

,, No, everything alright. ''My mom said to me smiling softly. She doesn't know.

I look at wife who angelic face I didn't saw. She was keeping her head low the entire dinner.

,, Thalia-

But I stop myself when I see a single tear falling on the plate full of food which she didn't eat. I put my fingers on her chin and lift it up gentely. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her face was full of dried tears. She was crying silently. God!

,, Thalia!What happened? "

It was silent no one spoke a word and not even her.

,, Thalia, my love what happend why are you crying? "I ask her cupping her face and with my thumb I wipped the few tears that were slowly falling.