Seven

Thalia De Luca.
It was a month later. Me and Vicenzo were always making love,and I was sore as hell. If I knew that sex felt that good. Oh God. He woke me up in the most beautiful way. Kissing my lips. And now we were in the living room. My husband was in his office talking with Branson about things.

Me and Victoria were in the living drinking tea. The rumors were true London's people drink a lot of tea and it growned on me too.

,,Stop it. Christiano stop it, someone may come. "

,, I don't give a fuck. My parents are out, my brother is with Branson"

,, And Thalia? Your sister. Stop it Christiano. You know we can't."

,, Fine.Our house will be done in a few months so we will go there."

,, You think? Maybe we should stay until the baby is born "

, Yeah you're tight Ameli. At least the baby girl to be born .

,, Thank you. Now go to your brother before he goes all crazy. "

I look at Victoria knowing it. The fuck?She just looks at me. The next thing I know,is the De Luca family is in the living room.

,, Thalia I'm going out with business stay in here. Stay away from the windows."
He says to while picking some car keys from the little glass table that is in here.

,, Can't I come with you? "I ask him and he looks at me than Branson.

,, No. Stay here. Don't go anywhere without Dean and Noel. Do you understand me? " He ask me looking serious.

,, Yeah, I will stay here. But what's happening? "He just looks at me.

,, Don't stress you pretty head with it. Just stay here Thalia. "
And with that he goes to these exist but I stop him.

,, Enzo you will tell me at one point, no?" He stops in his tracks, and he tells me yes than leaves.

I know that they know, I know that they won't tell me.

The night comes and all of us were taking dinner, all of us without Vicenzo and Branson. Where were they?

,, Vicenzo and Branson won't come? " Silence.The room was silent and in that moment I knew something bad happed.

,, Mum? Where are they? "Victoria asks she knows too.

,, Girls....They are out with business. "

,, The fuck they are" I say a but angry something happend. ,, What happend? I know something happend tell me what."

,, Don't worry Thalia nothing happend. "Valentino told me and I get more furios. How dare they? Hiding things about my husband?

,, Dean, Noel? "I say looking at them. Nothing.

,, Tell we where my husband was or is. Tell me what happend.

,, We can't."Deana told's me and for a second day I was shocked.

,, I'm also you Donna and I demand you to tell me!" I say angry while putting the glass with wine on the table with a tud.

,, Oh-Uh.... "Dean and Noel looked at each other.

,, Dean look at me. ." He does what I tell him, and I slightly calm myself.

,, You have exactly three second to say what the hell happend or I'm going to put a bullet bettwen you damn eyes. And don't tell me I wouldn't, you saw with you eyes how the fuck I shot that girl. "I say calm and that scared them.

,, Where is your Don? My husband. "

,, Don is here"He says and I knew he wasn't lying.

,, What?"