Chapter 11

Three years later.....

"God, you're so cute." You fussed over the puppy that you had got for Ryan as his birthday gift. Unfortunately he wasn't able to take a leave on the day. So, you had decorated the whole house and waited for him to come home. 

"I can't wait for your dada to be home." You fussed over the puppy a little more and then attached a small pouch to his collar and put him the cardboard box, tying it loosely with the ribbon.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. You stood up and smoothed out your dress and opened the door for Ryan, "Hey, baby." You said and hugged him as he walked inside. 

"Hey, wifey." Ryan pulled back and kissed you. 

"Happy birthday." You said. 

"Thank you so much, baby." Ryan said, settling his bag by the door and looked at the dress you were wearing, "Whoa. You look beautiful." 

"Thanks." You said, "Now come on. I have a surprise for you." 

"Hey, you didn't have to." Ryan said as you pulled him in the living room. "I have you and that's all I want." 

"Yes, I know. You say that every year." You said and pushed him down on the couch. 

Ryan smirked at you, "Is this my gift?"

"No, you idiot." You said, sitting next to him and gave him to box. 

"What is this?" Ryan said, placing the box in his lap and pulled the ribbon open. He opened it and gasped when he saw the cute little golden retriever puppy, "Did you?"

"Yes." You nodded. 

"Oh, babe. Thank you so much." He said, holding the puppy in his arms and brought it closer and kissed him a few times, "You. Are. So. Cute." He said in between the kisses. 

"There's another surprise for you." You said. 

"Now what?" Ryan asked. 

"That pouch on his collar." You pointed it out. 

"Oh." He took the pouch from the collar. "Should I open it?" 

"Yeah."

"Okay." Ryan pulled the contents of the pouch out on his palm and looked at it and then you with an confused expression. "What is this thing?" he held up the pregnancy test. 

"A pregnancy test, Ryan." You rolled your eyes at him. 

"A preg- ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Ryan yelled. 

"Yes." You said. 

"Baby. That's so good." He leaned forward and hugged you. "We're having a baby." He whispered. "I can't believe this." 

"Me too." You said. 

Ryan pulled away and cupped your face and kissed you hard. "Thank you, baby. Thank you so much." He said. 

"Happy birthday, Ryan." You said. 

"Best birthday ever." Ryan said. "We're gonna be parents, babe. Can you believe that?" 

"Yeah." You said. 

"When did you find out?" Ryan asked. 

"Yesterday." You said. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He pouted. 

"I wanted to surprise you on your birthday." You said. "Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am." Ryan said, "I'm gonna be a father to two babies." He sighed and scratched the puppy's head and put his hand on your stomach. 

"What do you wanna name him?" You asked. 

"How about.... Buddy?" Ryan said. 

"It's a nice name." You said. 

"Yeah." Ryan said, "Hi there, Buddy. Do you like your new home?" Ryan chuckled as the puppy made a noise. "Oh you do, huh? You know you're gonna be a big brother soon. Your mama has a baby in her belly." You watched in awe as Ryan talked with Buddy. You had everything you wanted in your life right in front of you. A good, loving husband, a puppy and a baby on the way. "Baby?" 

"Yeah?" You snapped out of your thoughts. 

"You zoned out there for a minute. You okay?" Ryan asked. 

"Yeah. I'm okay." You said, "How about you get fresh and I will set the table for us?"

"I can help you." He said. 

"Nope. It's your birthday. You won't do anything." You said. 

Ryan sighed, "Okay, fine." He said, pecking your lips before standing up. "I'll go take a shower." 

"Yeah." You said and went to the kitchen. 

Ten minutes later, Ryan walked in, with Buddy trailing behind him and hugged you from behind. "Hi." Ryan said, "I see you cooked my favourite dish." 

"Anything for the birthday boy." You said. 

"Oh yeah?" Ryan chuckled, "Then why don't we go straight to the bedroom? I swear it's getting hard to contain myself when I see you in that dress" 

"Control, Ryan." You said, "Dinner first."

"Okay, fine." Ryan huffed and sat down on his spot on the dinning table with a pout. You shook your head at him and placed the plates on the table. Through out the dinner Ryan never took his eyes off of you. "It was delicious, babe." Ryan said. 

"Thanks." You said. "I'm glad you liked it." 

"Of course, baby." Ryan said, "I love everything you cook."

"Aww, thank you." You giggled. 

"Now." Ryan clapped his hands together. "Why don't we go to the bedroom?" He smirked. 

"Okay." You said and squealed as Ryan pulled you out of the chair and took you to the bedroom, "Ryan slow down." You laughed. 

"Nope. We're gonna celebrate this day." Ryan said, gently putting you down on the bed and crawled up your body, kissing you passionately. "I love you so much, Y/N." 

"I love you too, Ryan."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they lived happily ever after.....

The End.