Annabeth Chase x fem!reader

Start from the beginning

"You like Percy?" She questions.

"Ew no! Not Percy!" I reply quickly.

"I like... A girl... But she likes Percy..." I mumble as I sit down on a chair.

"Well how do you know she likes Percy?"

"She kissed him, Calypso... I saw her kiss him..." I mumble as tears start to form in my eyes. I wipe my eyes and sniffle a little before looking at Calypso.

I see in her eyes the sadness and guilt that they hold. She grabs my shoulder lightly before speaking.

"I suppose you know of my punishment Y/n."

"I do Calypso... And I am sorry that you have to stay here, and be left alone. But why are you asking?"

"I asked because... I know that I have to ask Percy... But I know he will say no." She replies before looking away.

"I thought so, but how does this involve me?" I ask as I turn her head back towards me.

"I... I am thinking about asking you as well..." She whispers as she stares into my eyes.

My eyes widen at the proposal, but they soon soften.

What would be the best option... Father would probably be furious with me, but what about Annabeth...

"Let me think about it" I reply.

"I'm not saying no, but I'm not sure yet..." I add on as I stand up.

"Of course. You can have all the time you have here to think." She adds on as she let's go of my shoulder.

I nod slowly before walking out of the cave to sit by the beach. Water has always calmed me, I know weird, I'm the daughter of Zeus and I love the water, but we are getting off track. I sit there thinking whether or not I stay here.

~Flashback end~

I decided not to stay with Calypso, sadly. But now I'm here standing at the docks at Camp Half-Blood watching the sea. I'm pretty sure I missed dinner because the sun went down a while ago. I have my arms crossed in front of me, my (f/c) tank top revealing the burns from the molten lava at Mt. St. Helens, my rip jeans showing some more burns too.

My (h/l) (h/c) has my burnt ends and I have a huge burn running across one side of my face. My one (e/c) duller than the other one. To be honest the scars hurt me more now than before because of the reminder of Annabeth kissing Percy, but other than that I think they are cool.

I pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone behind me.

"Hey Y/n! Why weren't you at dinner?"

There's that beautiful voice...

"Hey Annabeth, I don't feel hungry..." I reply quietly as I turn towards her.

"Y/n, you've been practicing all day, and now your standing at the docks by yourself. You only do this when you are upset or got something on your mind. So what's up?" She questions as she sits down next to me and pats the spot next to her.

I stare at the spot for a moment before sitting down and pulling my knees close to my chest. Annabeth moves closer towards me and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

Is this the right time to tell her...? Fuck it...

"Annabeth... I have to tell you something..." I mumble just loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh?" She looks at me questioningly.

"Annabeth... For the past 2 years I've been hiding something from you..."

I can see her eyes widen before seeming to calm down.

"I don't think I can let it eat me more than it already has. So here I go..." I take a deep breath before turn my head towards her.

"I love you, Annabeth... You have been my best friend for Zeus knows how long, and you've been there for me at my lowest. I know you don't like me back, but I couldn't hold this from you anymore." As I finish, my eyes start to water a little.

When the tears start running down my face I feel Annabeth's hand wipe them away. I look back towards her to see her with a gentle smile. I go to say something before Annabeth cuts me off with a kiss. I put my hands on both of her cheeks and slowly melt into the kiss. Our lips move in sync with each other, as if they were two connecting pieces.

After a bit we pull away from each other and I look into Annabeth's eyes to see they are full of love. She rests her forehead on mine and we close our eyes to enjoy the moment we have.

"I thought you liked Percy though?" I quietly asked as I open my eyes again. I hear Annabeth chuckle for a second before answering.

"I'm guessing this is about the 'kiss'? I didn't actually kiss him you dork. I actually whispered in his ear."

My eyes widened before I hide my face in her neck.

"Yeah, I told him to make sure nothing happens to you because if he did, I would throw him into the lava." She laughed before wrapping both of her arms around my body.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I pull my head away from her neck.

"Awww! You're blushing!" Annabeth laughs even more as she tightens the hug.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't have to point it out!"

"I know, but you look cute when you're flustered. And it is funny to know your were jealous-"

Before Annabeth could finish her sentence I cut her off with a kiss. It wasn't a long one, but when I pulled away her eyes were open wide and she was blushing.

"Look who's flustered now!" I laugh as I see her smile.

"Whatever, but now I can officially call you αγάπη μου (my love)."

————————————————————————

Hope you all enjoyed!
Have a good day/evening/night!

-Ash/Percy/Alix

Multifandom OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara