Theo Millar

Otto " We must leave this instant "

Mariame " Did it happen ?"

Otto " Yes. During his pack bonding ceremony no less. Everyone saw. "

Mariame " I am so sorry for this, it's all my fault. "

Otto " No darling you did not know it will happen, it's not your fault."

Upstairs I was crying and freaking out. What was that? did I do that? How did I do that? Why is this happening to me?

Flashback

My name is Theo, I was a normal boy my mother and my father were a part of the Night Light Clan, a simple werewolf community living among humans.

I was a slender, lean boy, I had a curly mess of blonde hair and Blue eyes. My parents adored me and everyone else mostly ignored me. I had an invisible life growing up. I wasn't aware that all that was going to change on the day I turn 18. You see me or my family wasn't exactly your normal werewolf family.

On the day I turned 17 my mother Mariame Robinson, told me a secret. She was a witch, she was a descendant of a very powerful witch clan, The Moonlight Witch Clan. They were direct decedents of the moon goddess. They had amazing powers unfortunately my mother wasn't all that powerful. Her clan was ambushed and killed when she was 5 years old. She was raised as a human in an orphanage. She realized her powers when she turned 18 but since she was not that powerful she could hide her powers. I was asked to keep this a secret as it could affect all of us.

My Dad Otto Millar met her at a party when he was 19, He instantly knew she was his mate. He wasn't aware that she is a witch you see my mother could conceal her magic. They fell in love and the pack accepted her as his human mate. She told him about her magic shortly after their marking ceremony. he said he did not care as she was chosen by the moon goddess herself for him. Their love blossomed into something special ME.

I have my mother's curls and my father's hair blonde hair. My mother's intellect and my father's slender shape. My mother's Pale complexion and my father's blue eyes. I was the perfect amalgamation of their love or so they thought.

A few Hours Earlier

I woke up today feeling great, it was my birthday. I rushed downstairs and found my parents whispering, I thought it was for my birthday surprise.

Maraiame " I told him about me last year but I haven't warned him about what he may encounter today."

Otto " We don't know for sure if he will encounter anything. He hasn't shown any signs as yet."

Mariame " Darling I can feel the magic flowing around him, it may be too much."

Otto hugged his wife "Let's wait and see, he has you and me. We will help him get through this ."

I overheard my parents, It bothered me that my mother was worried about me being a magical creature like her. I always see myself more as my Dad you see I am ordinary, invisible almost unlike my mother who is mesmerizing and commands respect and adoration.

Mariame " Good morning Birthday Boy! "

Otto " Happy Birthday Champ!"

I hugged them both affectionately. They are the best parents in the world. My father is a CA in the pack Office and takes care of all their monetary dealings. My mother is a healer, she is a trained doctor and specializes in internal medicine for the wolfs. They are both vital to the pack but me. I had 0 friends and everyone ignored me but since they respected my parents no one bothered me. I did not mind the solitude in fact I enjoyed it. I excelled in online gaming and loved music which took a majority of my time. All that was about to change. TODAY!!