Zhongli's "pillar" got hard 🍋

[NSFW WARNING] - Continues from Zhongli's obsession with you grows

He had been acting strange around you since that day. He'd be fighting for you even though you gave him a shield build each time you were in battle. When you went to do commissions, he insisted that he came with you instead of someone else in his place. When you gave up and agreed, you swore you heard the Geo Archon mutter 'You are mine alone to look at', but you shrugged it off thinking nothing of it. "Sorry guys," you aplogized to the others who wanted to come along with you. Some were disappointed, but understood anyways and wished you good luck as you then headed off.

You both headed to your last commission. You had barely done anything but sit on the side as Zhongli went in and killed everyone for you. This one, yout last, had eight enemies. And Zhongli got in and killed the first round, as reinforcements then came. As the two hilichurls were killed, the wooden shield mitachurl came charging at you. "Shit!" You cursed, bracing for impact. It was only then where you heard something fall in, and crash down, and then rocks shattering. You looked around, saw the wooden shield fall to the ground, and the God of Geo standing before you. "Are you alright, Y/N?" His deep voice rang into your ears as he looked down at you. Nodding, you shakily stabilized yourself. "Yeah. yeah I'm good. Thanks for that." You answered. He smiled, knowing you're okay. "Well, now that you're okay, there is something I have been meaning to speak to you about." Zhongli went over and picked up the shield from the mitachurl, dusting it off. You were confused by this, seeing his actions as he then approached you with said shield. "Yeah? What's up?" You asked, curious on what he has to say. But you were also scared, seeing him like this..

"Oh, you don't need to be afraid. It's a small matter, really." There was a glint in his eyes as he only continued to pursue you, backing you up into a wall of stone. His amber eyes on you the entire time, never leaving your figure. "Oh..kay?" You looked up at him, as he was now just inches away from you, and placing the shield behind, concealing the two of you. Now in a rather- small, enclosed space with just the god of geo, all you could see was his glowing golden eyes staring down to you. "Zhongli...?" You whispered his name, wishing he would speak. Though the only answer you got was his lips on yours. It was soft, gentle, caring even. You melted into it, moving closer to him and going on your tippy toes so he didn't have to stretch his neck down for you. The kiss you shared was sweet, your hands cupped his cheeks as his went down to your waist, caressing it. It sent wonderous shivers down your spine. As you then pulled away, you slowly opened your eyes to see his warm amber ones staring right back. It was quiet between the two of you for a moment. "So.. about what you wanted to tell me?" You broke it, seeing him blink a couple times to come back to reality. "Ah, yes... that." The man cleared his throat, as you patiently wait for what he wants to tell you.

It took him a moment, to find the right words, but then he spoke. "I confess that you occupy my thoughts. We have grown close, closer than I would have liked. But, I do not mind this. In fact, I am rather content with it. To protect you, and to fight for you is all I could ever want. You are all that I can think about, and I never wish to leave your side whatsoever. My emotions for you have grown ever since. And today, I have one thing to accomplish with you, it applies to our contract." He explains his obsession with you. So that was why he was acting like that? It makes sense to you now that you think it all over. Though that wasn't the matter of importance. "And what would that 'one thing' be?" You asked him, curiosity striking through. Zhongli could only smirk, his hand coming up to gently grip your chin in his fingers, tilting your head up to look at him more. He leaned in close to your ear. "A moment of pleasure you wouldn't forget." The Geo Archon whispered, sending more shivers down your spine.

Before you had time to think for your answer, which was most likely yes, he stripped you of your clothing, as he undid his pants and undergarment. The cool air hit your bare skin, and you moved your arms to cover you. He chuckled softly, moving your hands away. "No need to be self conscious, my dear," he spoke lovingly, "you're perfect." Your face flushed red, as he put your hands behind you and began teasing at your sensitive part(s). A gentle moan left you, almost like a whimper as this was a new sensation to you. Zhongli found it cute, and continued, just to hear your little moans. The more he did, the more you got turned on and the moans only got louder as you got wet down there. His member got hard, pressing up against your core. He was indeed turned on by this. And you. His glove now slightly soaked from your liquids, he gave it a taste and smirked. "You taste so wonderfully sweet. It's addicting." He purred up at you, who was taking breaths as you nearly came just by him fingering you. "Zh..Zhongli..." you breathed his name, making his attention snap to you. "Yes? What is it?" He asked, wondering if you were okay, and what you needed. "Take me..." you told him. Those couple words ignited a flame in him, and he nodded.

Being gentle with you, he positioned himself in front of your hole, then slowly pushing himself in. You gasped aloud, your hands gripping at his shoulders from the momentary pain. "Fuck." You cursed, as he pushed his full length inside you. He waited a couple moments for you to adjust, and when you did, you nodded. Zhongli began thrusting, and your moans started up. He picked up your legs which wrapped along his waist to keep you steady against the rock wall as he continued to thrust. His hips moving rhythmically against yours, grunting softly. Your moans cried out, but from the outside the wooden shield, no one could hear you. You were in the middle of nowhere in Liyue. "Zhongli," you moaned his name, "faster." You then asked of him, to which he obliged. He began thrusting faster, and harder, and your moans only became louder. Pleasure ran through your body, head leaned back against the rock you were leaned against and being fucked upon. IOt felt so good. Your core burning with desire, stomach twisting in knots. You were getting close. Zhongli's grunts were more clear to hear, as he felt your body making its way. He went harder and faster. Your eyes rolling back, moans loud and clear. His hips slamming into yours. "Do you enjoy this, darling?" He spoke between grunts, looking at your body that was going limp and moving like a ragdoll for him. "Yes! Yes yes yes! Oooohhhh, fuck yes, I do!" Your response was filled with ecstasy and pleasure. You loved the way he fucked you. His hands were gentle as his hips were aggressive. He chuckled, and continued at the rate he was going. It was only time before... "Zhongli! I'm- I-" You couldn't finish that you were going to release when it came just like that. You screamed his name, as you came hard. Feeling this, Zhongli grunted. He growled, pulling out, then came all over your stomach.

With your legs still wrapped around him, your breeathing was estatic for a moment, then you began panting hard as fatigued rushed over. You took deep, heavy breaths, as the archon of geo wiped away his semen on your stomach and gently placing your feet on the ground. Your legs were like jello, so you fell into him, trying to catch your breath. When you did, you put your clothing back on, as Zhongli pulled his pants back up and did the belt, kicking away the shield that hid you both. "So.." you began, having him look at you with curiosity. "Any chance we could do that again sometime?" You offered with a sly smile. He was quite surprised by this, and smirked.

"Why, yes. Yes we can."