Blasts from the Past

"Good boy...that should have emptied the tanks?" Caroline Montague smiled, ruffling his hair with one hand and wiping his bottom with the other. Ryan just stared at her, his pacifier moving rhythmically in his mouth, whilst Sebastian, stark naked, stood at the sink, brushing his teeth. "Now, remember...once you are diapered, you stay diapered...I will change you before you leave for school, if you need changing again...but the only person who touches your nappy at school is the nurse, and you have to visit her at lunchtime. Danielle will take you and Darren to the nurse with her, when she goes, and you will then need to quickly make yourself comfortable for the afternoon...can you do that for your Mummy and Daddy, Ryan?"

"Darren and Ryan can be friends again now...can't they, Mummy?" Sebastian piped up as Ryan nodded, well aware of the rules but not quite sure why they were being applied to him in such extraordinary circumstances. He had spent the night in Sebastian's cot, being cuddled by his little friend, diapered and wearing a nightie. Like a petticoatee. And then Mrs Montague appeared to wake them both up and get them ready for school.

"Yes, darling...but we have to get Ryan through his first day before they can be truly reunited as petticoated boys should be," Caroline said, grinning at them both as she washed her hands in the basin. "He has to settle down a bit...I think he found yesterday a bit overwhelming?"

"But he is being a very good little boy...isn't he, Mummy?" Sebastian said as his mother took Ryan's hand and pulled him up, moving him towards the changing table, sweetly sticking up for his friend.

"He is being a perfect little angel, darling...but his emotions are all over the place...just like the day you came home from Burnham, before last Christmas?" Caroline suggested, grunting a little as she lifted Ryan up onto the table. "So...we need to take extra special care of him...he needs his friends today...Danielle will be keeping an eye on him, but you'll be with him all the time, darling?"

"We'll look after him, Mummy?" Sebastian assured her as she took a diaper out of the pack on a shelf beside the table. Ryan started to cry again, feeling the big hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I know you will, darling...now you go and start getting dressed, whilst I sort out Ryan...he needs a lot of help this morning?" Caroline sighed, using her fingertips to brush away his tears and then tickling his tummy, before getting down to work and Ryan just let everything flow over him. Fifteen minutes or so later, Amelia had hold of his hand, and Sebastian's, and he was walking towards the bus stop. He could feel his diaper between his legs as he walked, enveloped by his now familiar uniform, and all he could think of was having to fill it at lunchtime. It was all he could think about as everyone hugged him at the bus stop. Including Darren Baxter.

"Are you okay?" Darren asked, taking his hand.

"Mum said...Mum said that I was not being petticoated?" Ryan whispered, all red-eyed, still not quite believing what was happening to him. It was like it was all happening in a dream, not quite clear, not quite real, but he could still feel the bulk of his diaper.

"I think she might have changed her mind?" Darren grinned, giving his hand a squeeze. It felt so weird, his friend, his mate, holding his hand, but he was also grateful for the concern, to have a mate. He glanced at the others, the three girls and the two sissy boys, all of whom were looking after him, concerned for him, and had looked after Darren, too. His new friends, good friends that his mother clearly hoped would set him a good example. "Look...I know you were only trying to help me, last week...but don't do anything stupid with the nurse? You have to mess for her?"

"Did you get punished last week?" Ryan asked, because they had not talked since the Monday when he had convinced Darren not to go to the nurse.

"Spanked...and I've been in nappies...all the time...ever since?" Darren admitted, making a face. "Mummy says until half-term..."