Chapter 23: Parting Ways

Start from the beginning

Saying that Naaz wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

"Aur aap time se apna dawai lena. Bhulna mat." Said Naaz being a little strict.

Rita Maa laughed and said, "Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai tu meri Maa hai."

"Woh toh main hoon."

Then they both giggled.

Rita Maa kissed Naaz's forehead for one last time.

Then she bid her goodbye and left home with Sidharth.

"Bhagwan, meri bacchi ko khush rakhna." Prayed Rita Maa.

They got inside the car and Sidharth started driving.

In the way, Naaz was blabbering continuously and asking questions.

"Delhi seher bohut bada hai nah?"

"Waaha ke log kaise hote hai?"

"Hum waaha kaun kaunsi jaga ghumenge?"

"Delhi ka khana tasty toh hota hai nah?"

But this time Sidharth didn't ask her to stop. He was loving and enjoying it. Her sweet voice, silly talks all had become his addiction. His day doesn't start until he sees her cute face. From waking her up in the morning to making her sleep at night everything had become a part of his life. If she goes, what will happen to him? From now whose shoe laces will he tie? Whom will he feed with his hands? Who will tell him funny stories whenever he will get upset? Who will disturb him showing tantrums? How will he be able to live without her?

Tears filled Sidharth's eyes. He looked at Naaz who was busy playing with her dress. He never expected that the girl whom he once saved from getting married to an old man, would become so important to him. And sending her away from himself would be so difficult for him. As now she was not only his responsibility, she had become his smile, his peace, his heartbeat.

Aashiyana mera saath tere hai na
Dhundte teri gali mujhko ghar mila

Aabodaana mera haath tere hai na
Dhundte tera khuda mujhko rab mila

"Sidharth! Bhukh lagi hai." Said Naaz after sometime.

Sidharth stopped his car and took out the packed food.

He was giving it to Naaz when she said making puppy eyes, "Aap khila do na please."

Sidharth chuckled and kissed her cheeks making Naaz smiled cutely showing her bunny teeth.

Sidharth started feeding her with very much care.

Tu jo mila lo ho gaya main kaabil
Tu jo mila toh ho gaya sab haasil
Mushkil sahi aasan hui manzil
Kyunki tu.. dhadkan mai dil..

After sometime they stopped near a Mandir as Rita Maa told him to give Puja in Naaz's name.

Sidharth gave Puja. They both prayed in front of Lord Shiva.

"Main jo kuch bhi kar raha hoon, sirf apni Naaz ke liye kar raha hoon. Ab se main toh uske saath nahi reh paunga. Aap humesha uski raksha karna." Prayed Sidharth.

After their prayer was done, Sidharth asked Naaz, "Kya manga tumne Shiv Ji se?"

"Main toh unn se ek hi chiz maangti hoon. Ki main humesha aap ke saath reh saku." Said Naaz.