He felt jealous of the nuptial chain which kissed her collarbone. The chain was tied of his name but ironically he was the one standing far etched away from her. His eyes craving to get one look of her.

As he was seeing her after three days.
The slap from his mother bruised his ego way to badly. To not let his anger destroy his loved one he flew to Italy to get his account clear from one of his rival.

Don Clare.

Stepping his foot towards her he grabbed the busy women from her waist halting her steps. Her eyes wide open sensing the intruder.

Black struck against black, lost in each other's eyes. Without any blink they devoured each other. One taking evey bit of those black irises discovering how they panic and later anger subsidies over those beautiful paradise.

The other one looked at those black conveying everything she could name but no language to describe them. The same familiar, the same wasy here eyes used to reflect. She sensed those emotions which she once felt.

Loneliness.

He traced the tip of his finger pad on her face, later curling the hair strands which were disturbing his gazing ceremony after three days.

"How are you?"

One question. Different answers. Kiraz wanted to laugh out loud on his face and so she did. Giving out a scornful laugh,

"Tod ker puchte ho, kesi hu. Vajud koh chuki hu apna. Aur tum puchte ho kesi hu."

(Breaking me you ask me how I am. I lost my existence. And still you have the audility to ask me?)

Her reply broke his heart in million ways.
It hurted more than those bullets which once pierced his skin. He just wanted his happiness. But now he thinks everything cost price. It costed him.

His Kiraz, her smile, her happiness.

Nor I am. His mind screamed him to say it but he chooses to use other.

"How can I make you happy?"

"Leave me."

Her one wish. He failed to achieve. Distancing him away from the path which reached her heart.

"Anything but not it." He pulled her more closer making her blossom to hit on his hard chest. Their body flushed against each other.

"That's the only thing I want." A tear drop from her eyes but before it reached her cheek he brushed it with his thumb.

She pushed him away wipping her teary eyes and rushed inside the room.

Her wish, his destruction.

Collecting water on my cupped palms, I flushed it on my face

Collecting water on my cupped palms, I flushed it on my face. I did it two three times. But still I didn't woke up from the dream. I still stood in the bathroom, looking at a drenched reflection of mine in the mirror.