Book 4: Welcome to Republic City

Start from the beginning

Tonraq: The White Lotus has honored my family by coming. Thank you.

The man pushes open the door to grant the three Lotus members entrance to his house. Inside, a woman with two braids is sweeping the floor with a broom. As she notices the visitors, she stops. Sitting at the table was a man in his late 20's wearing some familiar water tribe garb that hasn't been worn since the 100 year war and in Book 1.

Next to the man was a young boy sleeping on his lap. Senna briefly bows her head, and tugging her right braid behind her ear.

Senna: Welcome.

A shield hanging on the wall falls down and rolls across the ground to come to a stop near her. Cut to a shot of the three guests entering while they remove the hoods of their coats, revealing their faces. There are two men, one tall and one short, and a woman.

White Lotus Leader: Roku. What brings you here?

(V/A: JOSH KEATEN)-Roku the son of war hero, and the Dragon of the North

(V/A: JOSH KEATEN)
-
Roku the son of war hero, and the Dragon of the North. Lü Bu and Azula. Smiled and points down to the young boy sleeping.

Roku: After, my father resigned from the city council so he can finally put politics behind him and rest. He suggests I be the one to take his place.

White Lotus Leader: But what of your nephew.

Roku: He shall stay with Tonraq and Senna. So what brings you gentlemen this fine winter evening?

White Lotus Leader: We have investigated many claims, both here and in the Northern Tribe. All have turned out to be false.

Tonraq walks toward his wife and puts his hand over her shoulder. Upon hearing the doubt of the White Lotus leader, the duo smiles at each other. While Roku smiles leaning his head on his arm.

Senna: Then you should be happy to know, your search has come to an end.

Her husband nods in agreement.

White Lotus Leader: What makes you so sure your daughter is the one?

Roku points to the left smiling.

Suddenly, a slab of earth flies past the three members of the White Lotus, whose eyes all grow big in astonishment. Quickly turning to the right to see who bent the earth, a young girl stands within a round hole in the wall, regarding the members of the Order.

Korra: I'm the Avatar! You gotta deal with it!

Roku: Please keep it down a bit Ryu is sleeping.

She jumps forward, and punches to the left, leaving a trail of fire. Performing a roundhouse kick, she sends a small fire arc toward the White Lotus members, making them slightly back away. She subsequently extends a small portion of the earth from the ground, causing the members to fall back even more. Sending another fire blast toward them, she sets the corner of the White Lotus leader's coat on fire. The leader immediately extinguishes the flames by retracting water from a small puddle on the ground.