Strength

Ocean
——————————————————————

It hurt so much till I tried to push him away. It felt like my skin was being lit on fire. Hurt a bit he says.

An eternity later he finally pulled away. Blood was dripping from his teeth. His eyes they were grey with a slit of black in the middle. Also a ring of black surrounding the pupil.

  They were beautiful. Those eyes could lead you down the most dangerous path. I let myself stare to long but I had to regain control so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Let's try."

  "Ah- y-yeah let's go."

  He rose to his feet going for the door. I took that as my sign to follow him.As soon as we walked out Hunter was standing by the door of the room we were in.

He waited to Hedor passed to walk behind him. He was ignoring me. Sigh.

Hedor led us down a long stair case. The downstairs area was beautiful but empty. Why would anyone let such a beautiful space go to waste.

  I was taken from my admiring when Hedor called for us to follow him outside. It was the perfect temperature outside. The warm feeling set in the pit of my stomach.

  "Can I trust you not to run?"

  "I'd be crazy to run now. You've already marked me might as well find out if you lied or not."

  He didn't answer just closed his eyes. I felt this pulse of energy go through me. This was the same thing I felt when I ran off his land last time.

  "What is that?"

  "It is an energy force field. Snakes have that ability do they are able to protect themselves from hexs"

"Hmmm. So it takes the power away from anything within perimeter of it?"

"Yes. Now walk ahead and try your birth fire. It will still be difficult of course but will come."

I sensed his sense of hurry and walked ahead of the two closed my eyes. Ive never summoned up the fire since my birth. So I hope I really can be that power. It's always something I wanted.

  I felt the e grey began to build up at my core. All I needed to do was push it out to form my birth fire.

I started to release the burning energy. I felt myself began to ignite. I kept forcing energy outside of my body and I was starting to become weak.

  "You've got it! Focus your energy to the outside. Don't give up just yet!"

  I could hear Hunter coaxing me forward. I kept pushing new formed strength forward.

  I felt a new force of energy hit me and the words I longed to hear.

  "You did it!"

  I slowly opened my eyes and there it was. Green fire. The most powerful fire of all. My fire.  I finally got it. I finally did it!!

  "Hunter I did it!"

  I ran into his arms.

"Yes my love you did it."

  "Now since my truth has been shown I go with you."

  "Why do you want to go with us so badly?"

Hunter has started to question his motives.

"I told you why. I want you both. That and the Sun God tells me we need to be together."

"Ion know what the fuck you mean you want us both but me and you we ain't gonna be a thing."