A Decision

Gorthana
——————————————————————

"I won't allow him to mark you Gorthana. He could be lying about the mark wearing off for all we know."

  Right Hunter and I seem to be disagreeing with the decision. Hedor brought us food long time ago so that left us alone to think. I can't tell the time but I know it's dark outside. I want to get back to my kids so I'm willing to. Also for some strange reason I don't feel he'd lie to me.

  "Hunter we need to get back to the kids. What if the pack is attacked again? We have to entrust the safety of our children into someone else's hands."

  I could tell that really got his gears turning.

  "What do we do if he's lying? Your stuck with his mark permanently and with his mark you won't want him to die. You'll feel the bond between you two. You'd go into heat because of him and can only be satisfied by him. Those are the odds we are looking at."

  Those were some pretty plausible odds. If he lied I was stuck with him and no way out. But I strongly feel he wouldn't lie to me. I needed to tell Hunter that but I have a feeling he will flip.

"Hunter ... I don't think he'd lie to me."

  As suspect Hunter looked at me with anger I've never seen before from him.

  "Why's that?"

His voice came out strained. He was holding back a growl.

  I grew nervous and began to pick at my fingers. How would he react?

  "Gorthana tell me why."

  He'd grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. He didn't grab it rough but gentle.

  "When he first took me he treated me extremely well. I wa-"

  "You came back home with a fucking arrow hanging out of your damn head and yet here you are talking bout he treated you nice."

"No he didn't do that.  When I ran the snakes knew of my departure and came for me. He didn't have time to save me like the first time."

"The first time huh?"

  What is he thinking?

"Hunter listen to me and stop assuming things will you?"

  His silence was took as a yes in my book.

  "When I fist woke up I was in a dungeon. It was a very uncomfortable place but I could her Hedor-"

  "First name bases Huh?"

  I didn't have the energy to answer him I just gave him a blank stare.

  "As I was saying HE took me upstairs to his room."

  I choose to ignore his second Hmm.  He was being ridiculous.

  "I was pretending to be unconscious so he..."

I most definitely wasn't gonna say the kiss

  "He left the door unlock. I ran down the hall found this lady she agreed to help me leave. It didn't work out but she did give good advice. I vowed to avenge her and I have to do that and that is another reason we need Hedor. To defeat his people I need him."

"You need him? Well why don't you call him back in here and tell him you need him aye?"

"Hunter you keep on... Now listen. If Hedor hadn't saved me from the snakes when I tried to escape I would've died. They knew I was a stranger so they were gonna attack but he helped me. The later that day his dad wanted him to 'teach me discipline' and Herdor only pretended to."

"You seem to really love this Hedor. Don't you?"

"If I loved Hedor I wouldn't be sitting here debating this with you. I woulda been chose to be marked and mated by now so stop being an idiot."

He did that quick eye raise that everybody do when they saying yeah right. He was honestly making me mad, because if I wanted to be with Hedor I would be by now. 

Now don't get me wrong he  is sexy. If I wasn't mated and he showed interest he coulda had me. Just saying.

Now he sitting here with his back against the headboard eyes closed.

"Do you really think something is going on?"

He just sat there saying nothing. I took it upon myself to make this situation better. I made my way to him. At first I sat at his side and held his hand. It was comfortable silence. I was actually took by surprise when he laid on my stomach wrapping his arms around me.

"I know what we have to do and we must for our kids. But trust and believe even if he lies I won't kill him but I'll surely make him believe he was dead."

The energy to answer had escaped me so I placed both hands on his cheeks pulling his head up to place a soft kiss to his lips.

"We'll tell him we he comes back in the morning.''

I didn't answer I just rubbed my hands through his hair. This comfortable position is the one we slept in.

  "Gorthana!"

My eyes snapped open. My surroundings were unknown. I was in a green grassy land full of the most luscious of flowers. Despite that I was looking for the voice.

"Here my child.Come."

I turned to the sound of the voice but it was a bright light. I didn't control of my body. It started walking towards it. My hands outstretch walking towards the light. My mind began to fear what was to come. Where was I?

As soon as my hand touch the light I snatched into it. I was pulled into a place that was covered in  beautiful flowers. Grass covered everything from the throne to tables. Who was I to behold such beauty?

"Gorthana."

My head turned to see the most beautiful women. Her skin the color of Carmel. Her puffy curly hair scrolled behind her. Her body shaped as a hour glass. The perfect hour glass. She was the perfect example of perfect.

"My dear you have made the correct decision to trust Hedor for he tells no lie. I have something great in store for all of you. Meaning you,Hunter and Hedor. You all together must defeat the war that is to come. You must kill the snake King and leave his bestowed her righteousness place as Queen.

You Gorthana will have Ocean back when you defeat this war. There is so much to tell you but with so little time my dear so you must believe that I will be with you. You have to believe in me."

Her voice started to fade away along with her image.

"Gorthana!"

My eyes snapped open to see Hunter hovering over me.

"He is coming."

I could hear his footsteps coming towards us. I knew now what I must do. I must take a leap of faith in this Sun God.

As soon as I saw the face of Hedor I stayed out answer.

"We agree."

Unedited

  Since I was gone so long I have two chapters for such a long wait. Thank you my loves for reading. Also if anyone hasn't told to you ... you looking mighty fine today. Beautiful/ handsome.