The Train

He wasn't afraid. He haven't felt fear. Actually he haven't felt anything, since middle school, when he realized/was taught, that this world isn't as good as he thought.
World was cruel, and the feeling that the universe just hates him came stronger with each day, with each bruise that was taken as a "lesson".
They were painting his body... it was speech of art... the blood that was turning his skin red, just a temporary part of this masterpiece. After taking off the first layer, the art has been exposed. Varieties of the purple palette, mixed with green and light blue.
The colorful spots were all over the young boy's body, bigger or smaller, it didn't really matter, all with the same meaning: This world is just a loveless shithole..

Endlessly trying to make himself fall asleep; unsuccessfully. He couldn't think of anything, or maybe he was thinking about everything? Everything that happened, everything that's gonna happen.

It seemed like he had finally everything. He was ending at that shitty school, had some extra money for the big trips he has been planning, started writing his stories and found a girl that finally gets him. Everything seemed to be going his way.

They haven't known for much long, but he knew she was the one, the one he would die for. With her he felt like he can be finally himself, that she's actually listen and care, not like most of the girls that just wanted his attention and when they got it they lost interest.

She wouldn't hurt him, or that what he wanted to believe, but he haven't trusted anyone for so long, but he was trying...trying for her..
He knew that giving everything to just one person is bullshit, that he can't make all his life about her. He was trying to make some space, and since he was tired from the past, that wasn't really hard for him.

They was seeing each other every week, he wanted to see her more but since the circumstances weren't really good it had to be like that.
She was really shy, since the day they've met. They've met online, back then she was energetic, full of life and confident, he liked that about her. So when they've met it was kinda strange to him. But he lived in his world, most of the time, sometimes high sometimes drunk, always with a cigarette in his mouth.

But as their lifes were connecting more and they got to know each other a little and lot of intimate, he was falling for her harder and harder..yea and the sex was amazing...spontaneous, pure, hard...she was horny all the time, and so fucking wet every time he got to the panties, most of the time he didn't even have to get under them to feel how wet she is. But he couldn't hold himself, he just wanted it, wanted her. He wanted to be inside her, to fuck her while she screams in pleasure, he wanted to fuck this bitch till she can't walk, till her legs forgot what is "standing " till she comes, till it hurts her so bad she would cry. But he knew she loved it, she loved the pleasure that no-one before gave her, she loved being treated like a slut.

On the other hand, he enjoyed spending time with her even without the sex, the only problem was that there wasn't much of these days. Even when he wanted to just enjoy her presence, she always looked at him with those eyes, the eyes that were just screaming "RAIL ME LIKE A FUCKING WHORE I AM" and he couldn't resist.

They've been doing it everywhere and everywhere. But the best ones were always on the train from school. The open space and the fear of getting caught were driving them crazy. The last that he fucked that slut (he liked to refer to her like that, but he never called her that way - sex not included) she had been on her period, he actually didn't really cared about that, at least she couldn't get pregnant.
She got on top of him...started innocently, like she just wanted to be hugged and loved. Actually she wanted that, just her love language was sex and she wanted it now. She started to unzip his pants. "That's bad" he thought. "We can't do it here!" he whispered to her.
"Why not? Nobody's here. Please. Pretty please."
She was so cute when she wants it , was were his thoughts when she was saying that. He let her. Let her take what she wanted, and what he wished for. She got to his underwear that she just slightly pulled lower, his dick was hard and so big, she probably wanted it badly because before he made up his mind and wanted to stop her, because the train haven't had any private cabins, so anyone could just walk on them. But it was too late his dick got into her so easily, like it was just going back to place where it belonged. She was moving her hips and getting deeper and deeper. She was riding that dick like there was no tomorrow. Like the earth should explode any second.
She was wearing a really short skirt and no panties, so there wasn't any barrier. She just wanted more, her hips were faster with each second, and she was getting out the cutest moans just for his ears. He was enjoying it too much and almost haven't notice the older woman about to got into the train.
"Someone is about to come here, but I'm not the. You gonna need to ride it more Sweetheart" he smiled at her and pulled closer to his chest "you need to take it slower, enjoy it inside you and go harder, but you can just use hips, so that lady won't catch us, can you do it for me Love?" he whispered to her ears so gently and quietly that just her can hear it.
The lady sat far enough just to see their heads, if she cared and noticed at all.
She started moving her hips as she wanted, just her moans got suddenly louder. But his hands were fast, so before another moan could let out, he blocked it with them. She stopped.
"Is there something wrong Darling?"
"Do you want me to stop?"
"Have I told you how hot this is? It's driving me crazy. Please Honey do it for me." With other hand he pulled her closer by her waist and started moving his hips.
"Please...I'm not sure if I can control myself..and someone is actually just two seats behind me."
He put both of his hands on her hips, gently pushed her lower. "If you can't take it, just let it out."
She almost screamed. Quickly she put her hands on mouth and eyes had became more worried.
He started to move faster "You know you want it"
She thought it's gonna kill her, rip her organs apart...she loved it, she loved him..