Mu Shuangxue carried him all the way to the house, and put him on the bed.

    "You rest first. If it still hurts later, I'll go to my classmate to show you."

    Li Yanqing felt a little funny when she saw her nervous look.

    I'm fine, I'm just a little dizzy, and my stomach hurts a little, so why should I ask someone to see a doctor for letting her carry me in?

    "Shuangxue, why are you nervous? I'm so fragile in your eyes?"

    Mu Shuangxue touched his face, knowing that he was going to be strong, so she said, "No. Okay, you rest."

    "No." Li Yanqing Holding her hand, "What time is it? Where can I sleep? You can chat with me for a while."

    "What are you talking about?"

    Li Yanqing turned her head and thought for a while, "Then tell me, you usually do what you do. Well?"

    "Do what I should do."

    Li Yanqing was not very happy with her answer, which seemed to be perfunctory and defensive.

    In fact, I really didn't want to knock her around, I really just asked casually, but she obviously didn't believe in herself, and she didn't want to tell herself anything.

    Li Yanqing sat up and lifted the quilt.

    "It's fine if you don't want to talk. This is your room, so I won't bother you." Before

    she stood up, as if her abdominal pain had intensified due to anger, she sat on the edge of the bed and bent down while pressing her abdomen.

    "Xiao Yan! What's the matter?"

    "I'm mad at you."

    Mu Shuangxue helped him to lie down again, and unbuttoned his clothes to look at his abdomen.

    His abdomen was all white, without any red marks, it really didn't look like he was accidentally injured by himself just now.

    Mu Shuangxue gently covered her hands. His lower abdomen was not particularly flat, it was soft to the touch.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Li Yanqing's face was hot, but he lay flat and did not move, letting her touch him.

    Now it's like she is stroking her pregnant belly when she is pregnant with her child.

    "I'm talking about you, why are you unbuttoning my clothes casually and touching my stomach, do you know that you are molesting me?" Li Yanqing said deliberately again, "If people find out, I won't be able to get married."

    Mu Shuangxue She withdrew her hand and helped him rearrange the clothes on his abdomen.

    "I was just worried about you just now, that's why I... I'm sorry."

    Li Yanqing thought that she clearly couldn't trust herself just now, so she refused to talk about her daily life, so she said, "Do you think I'll make things difficult for you by staying tonight?" If so, I'll leave early tomorrow morning."

    "No, you can stay as long as you want. I'll keep the room you lived in before."

    Hearing Mu Shuangxue's words, Li Yanqing raised her eyes and met Looking into her eyes, she didn't avoid her eyes, her expression was sincere and serious.

    Li Yanqing asked, "Are you, do you want me to come to you?"

    Mu Shuangxue didn't answer, but glanced at her waist, Li Yanqing followed her gaze, and saw the jade pendant he gave her.