Chapter 56

Chapter 56. The Scariest Three Words "He's talking nonsense." Mu...

    "He's talking nonsense." Mu Shuangxue could only answer like this.

    Li Yao said to Li Yanqing, "Go there quickly."

    Li Yanqing was puzzled, "Where did you go?"

    "Father asked you to take Mu Shuangxue there, didn't you hear?"

    Li Yanqing really didn't hear it just now.

    He looked at Mu Shuangxue, then held her hand, and said softly, "Then let's go there."

    Li Yanqing adjusted his state all the way, and when he arrived at Changming Palace, he finally calmed down temporarily, and took Mu Shuangxue away. Go in, greet the emperor, and bow down together.

    "Okay, Yan Qing, I'll skip the politeness. Tell me, what's going on?" The

    two stood up, and Li Yanqing glanced at Mu Shuangxue beside her. She lowered her head and couldn't see her face. on the expression.

    "Father, she is indeed Tianqian, the deputy owner of Bihu Villa. My son and her met outside the palace, and they really love each other. She already knew that I am Dikun."

    "You... "

    Father, please listen to my son first." The emperor     shook

    his head helplessly.

She can be honest with each other. For me, it is the best result that I dare not even think about before. But I can swear to God, I really didn't use the Bihu Villa to design the elder brother. The Yayuan case is actually still There is a layer of secrets about the second sister..."

    "What secrets?"

    "Please don't blame the second sister, my father, I will continue to talk after my father agrees."

    "Okay, I promise not to blame her, you can tell. "

    "Yayuan belongs to my second sister. At that time in Yanzhou, my son was assassinated. It was my second sister who saved me. After I came back, something happened to Yayuan, and at that time they left a note for my second sister, forcing her to be alone. Go to the appointment, or kill all the people in Yayuan. Obviously, at that time, it was indeed the eldest brother who wanted to use the people in Bihu Villa to kill me and the second sister. Later, Wu Lu was robbed, and I was attacked again. It was Shuang Xue's elder brother, who is also the owner of Bihu Mountain Villa, was the one who discovered that someone in the village had a private deal with my eldest brother, and came to rescue me in time."

    Li Yanqing paused, and then said, "What Wu Lu said today , I think Shuangxue's elder brother asked him to talk about it after talking with him."

    "You guys are really getting more and more absurd. Especially when your elder brother does such absurd things, how should I deal with them? "

    Then what is the father planning to do?" The

    emperor frowned and thought for a long time, and said with a gloomy expression, "My uncle, I hope that I will execute Jia'er, saying that I will pay for my life...he is threatening me to do what he said." How could I allow it?"

    Li Yanqing had been staring at the emperor's face, but he didn't notice that there was another person with a gloomy expression at this time.

    Mu Shuangxue saw that Li Xi was right in front of her, within two steps.

    Looking at him, I thought of the Nianzhuang incident, those who died, and those who survived these years of suffering, and thought that he was a person who could treat Zhong Yu so viciously, and that he was a king-killer who seized the throne.