Chapter 96

Chapter 96. Furious at the crown, Li Yao's mind was buzzing after hearing his words...

    After hearing his words, Li Yao's mind was buzzing, Li Yanqing ran over and grabbed him and asked, "What did you say?"

    Guan Yuemeng walked towards Li Yao who was standing still and said, "We are afraid of delaying Mr. Zhong's time." I was sick, so I sent someone to invite several famous doctors in the imperial city, but they all said that there was really nothing I could do."

    Li Yao's heart throbbed violently, and then his eyes went dark.

    "Princess!" Mu Shuangxue supported her.

    Seeing that Mu Shuangxue was holding the child and supporting Li Yao again, Chen Su brought the child over. Mu Shuangxue did not stop him this time.

    Li Yanqing didn't believe it, grabbed Guan Yue's dream and said, "The imperial doctors in the palace said that he just has old injuries, his body is a little weak, and he is fine. What nonsense are you talking about?"

    Li Yanqing stared at his face, as if thinking There were signs of lying on his face.

    Guan Yuemeng looked at Li Yao, "Master, he asked me to bring you a sentence. He said, you must live a good life. This is his last wish. I owe you and I will pay you back in the next life."

    Li Yao pushed Mu away . With Shuangxue's support, she stumbled and walked out, "I'll go back now." When he

    reached the door, his legs gave way, and Li Yanqing hurriedly supported her.

    "Second Sister, he will be fine, I'll go with you."

    Mu Bosong stepped forward and said, "Your Highness, don't worry, maybe it's just that the doctor they hired is not good at medicine. Feng Yi helped him stabilize his condition before, and I Go and have a look with him."

    Li Yao had no time to think about anything else, she looked at Yang Fengyi, like a drowning person seeing the only straw floating on the water.

    Li Yanqing urged, "Then don't wait, let's go there quickly."

    Mu Shuangxue looked at the child in Chen Su's arms, and the latter took the initiative to say, "Shuangxue, you go, I will take the child for you. It is a little bit for me to raise a child." Experience, you can rest assured."

    Looking out again, Li Yanqing and Li Yao were almost walking away, and Mu Shuangxue followed directly.

    After they all left, the child in Chen Su's arms suddenly burst into tears, but no one heard them.

    Zhong Yu was placed in Suizhou sub-helm of Suiyufang, where Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue lived before, not far from Bihu Villa, and the group arrived not long after.

    Guan Yuemeng took Li Yao to Zhong Yuzai's room, opened the door, Li Yao ran over and sat down beside his bed, and held his hand, which became cold again.

    Li Yao's emotions completely collapsed in an instant, and she broke down in tears, "Wake up, you promised me...you promised me, you will come back safely, wake up, don't lie to me..."

    Li Yanqing also walked to the bedside, Seeing the person on the bed with his eyes closed, his face pale and lifeless, he was very scared, and his body trembled slightly with fear.

    "Zhong Yu..."

    Yang Fengyi went over to get a pulse, and Li Yao and Li Yanqing looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to say a result that would make them feel at ease.