Chapter 25

Chapter 25. When we were young (Part 2) After that meeting, Zhong Yu and...

    After that meeting, although Zhong Yu and Li Yao could occasionally meet each other, they only met once, at most to say hello, and never got closer like that time.

    But in the past, Li Yao always scoffed when she heard about the Dikun nympho Zhonghu who came to accompany her in the palace, and even thought that those few Dikun were all born from high-ranking families, while Zhonghu was born from a small family in comparison. Whoever you love, if you really marry him, it is a marriage.

    The nympho has become like this, so why?

    But later, every time Li Yao wished that they would say more about Zhong Si, but she was embarrassed to say that now she was the same as them, and it was very hard to hold back.

    The more I listen, the more I want to hear more.

    But when I got a chance to meet him, I didn't say a word to him.

    The second real contact between them was in the third year when Zhong Yu entered the palace.

    On this day, Zhong Yu accompanied Li Yanqing to greet the emperor. After Li Yanqing entered, he wandered casually in the imperial garden outside as usual and waited for him to come out.

    "Princess, be careful."

    "Princess, come down quickly, it's dangerous."

    The voice in front attracted Zhong Shu's attention, and when she looked over, she found Li Yao climbing on a big tree, holding a The little bird is about to send the little bird in his hand back to the bird's nest in the tree.

    Zhong Yu walked forward, and the two palace servants saluted Zhong Yu when they saw Zhong Yu approaching.

    "Master Zhong."

    Li Yao on the tree heard the voice, turned around and found that it was Zhong Si.

    Look at yourself again, you are climbing a tree with your sleeves rolled up, you must look particularly ugly now.

    I was flustered and wanted to get down quickly, but my foot stepped on the air, and the whole person fell from the tree.

    "Ah!"

    Li Yao was ready to have an intimate contact with the earth, but he fell into a hug. There was that faint pleasant and reassuring smell on his body.

    "Zhong Yu..."

    Li Yao was hugged by him, and she couldn't control her feelings for her. Her body exuded the smell of xunsu, the sweet milky smell mixed with the fresh tea fragrance.

    Zhong Yu just hugged her like this, looked at her, until the palace man behind him called the princess, he came back to his senses and put Li Yao down.

    "Princess, I'm sorry, I was so contemptuous just now."

    After Zhong Yu finished speaking, she turned around and was about to leave.

    Li Yao's physical reaction was faster than his brain, and he took a few steps forward to hold him.

    Zhong Yu turned around and looked at Li Yao. When Li Yao became nervous, his mind went blank. After thinking for a long time, he stammered and said, "Well... I heard that you have been famous for a long time. I don’t understand, do you have time to come over and give me some advice?”

    “What is the princess looking at?”

    Li Yao said casually, “The book of war. I’m also reading the book of war.”