ix. hold my hand - taki

happy tuesday!

☆

member : taki
genre : romance, short story

          TAKI SHIFTED IN his seat as he observed you conversing with his other members, a stem of clinginess and jealousy growing inside him as he longed to have your attention. 

"I'm sorry, am I leaving you out?" You asked as you noticed your boyfriends visual discomfort. 

"No." He quickly lied. "I'm just stretching." 

"We can go somewhere else, if you'd like?" You offered as you had come used to Taki's rejection towards personal vulnerability. "We were meant to be on a date before they joined us." 

He shook his head. "You're happy talking with them, it's fine." He said before attempting to hide his obvious pout from you. 

"I'm happy as long as I'm with you. I promise." You reassured him as you smiled at his childish behavior, his cheeks reddening brightly as he let your words set in. 

He nodded as he looked at his members who were happily chatting with each other around the two of you. "Just...hold my hand." 

You laughed lightly before taking your hand in his making him shy into his seat, a visible and deep blush set on his cheeks as he tightly clung onto your touch. 

"And make sure not to let go.."

- january 31st, 2023