Final Chapter

Chase and the others arrived where the rest of the team were, seeing that every giant robot was now deactivated.

Ryder:Good work!

Matthew: I'm just glad that this is over!

Champ gently picked up Matthew, helping him get down to the ground.

Matthew:So, what now?

Ryder:Well, there are some things that we need to help fix up.

Rex:Like the building you sent Ladybird into when you hit her with a car.

Matthew:Oh.

Champ gently patted Matthew's back.

Champ:Nice job buddy, now we have more to pick up after.

Matthew:I was only using what you taught me! It's Not my fault that the crazy woman with the ridiculous name decided to throw a car at me!

Ella:Shall we get to work?

Liberty:Yep! 

After a long day of fixing up Adventure City and scrapping the massive robots, the Paw Patrol decided to stay the night in the city before leaving. While the pups were sleeping, Matthew and Champ were sitting next to each other, looking out the window, seeing the incredible view of Adventure City.

Champ: I'm not gonna lie, today was pretty fun.

Matthew:You think so?

Champ:(Chuckles) You did good today, Matthew. I know if the champions were still alive today, they would be proud of you.

Matthew:I wish I could at least spend one more day with them.

Champ:Me too.

Champ let out a small yawn.

Matthew:(Softly Chuckles) Tired?

Champ:Yeah, let's go to sleep.

???:Do you guys wanna sleep with me?

Matthew and Champ saw that Marshall had come over.

Champ:Why are you still awake?

Marshall:I couldn't sleep, but I started hearing you two, so I decided to come over and make sure that everything was good.

Matthew:Yeah, we're good.

Marshall:So, do you two wanna sleep with me?

Champ:Sure.

Champ then gently picked up Matthew, placing him on Marshall's back as Champ followed Marshall onto his bed and laid down. Champ then nuzzled Marshall.

Champ:Thanks for letting us sleep with you.

Marshall:If anything, I should be thanking you and Matthew for keeping me company.

Champ saw Matthew had already fallen asleep on Marshall's back.

Champ:(Chuckles) Matt has already fallen asleep.

Marshall gently wrapped his right front paw around Champ. Marshall then licked Champ's forehead.

Marshall:Good night.

Champ gently rested his head against Marshall's chest.

Champ:Good night, big brother.

Champ had fallen asleep as Marshall rubbed his right front paw across the young pup's back.

Marshall:Your big brother is always gonna be there for you.

Marshall then fell asleep. The next day, the pups and Matthew were getting ready to leave Adventure City.