25) 2𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒!♥︎

~ the next day, 9am / Tommy's apartment ~

The night has been calm and peaceful + I had a very good sleep. Despite us sleeping on a mattress on the floor, It didn't stop me from sleeping like a baby.

me, Wilbur and Tommy are getting up and while Tommy puts away the mattress and everything, me and Wilbur decided to get ready, take a shower and make ourselves ready, the usual morning routine.
once we're all done, we join tommy in the kitchen and eat breakfast together. We discuss some topics, laugh a bunch and would it be really a good day if tommy and Wilbur wouldn't have their usual brotherly argue? it definitely wouldn't. A debate occurred between them but rather than debating with them, I decided to just let them do, while I listen. I don't even know what the debate is about if I'm honest.

we left tommy's house about 2 hours later to return back to Wilbur's apartment. As we're walking back to Wilbur's, he suddenly turns to me to tell me something.
"hey y/n! Once we arrive at mine, I want you to pack a variety of clothes. I have something planned for us two today", Wilbur says, smiling at me as he delivered those news to me.
"Oh? Where are we going if I may ask?", I ask him but Wilbur wouldn't tell me.
"It's a surprise babe! I can't tell you but I guarantee, you'll love it", he sends me a wink.
"do I have to be scared?", I ask sarcastically.
"I mean if you want to be scared? then sure but no you don't have to be. Unless you want to", he says, giggling as he starts grabbing my hand.
"You're such an idiot", I tell him. He just giggles and we continue walking.
I really wonder what he has planned? And mind you, he said "for us two"  and that I have "to pack a variety of clothing". Why does he want me to pack some clothes? And what kind of clothes? warmer stuff? stuff like shorts? shirts? is it gonna rain? Is it gonna be cold? Do I need a sweater?

From all this thinking and just questioning, I didn't realize we'd already be back at Wilbur's. Have I been so deeply in my thoughts??
"y/n is everything alright?", Wilbur suddenly asks me as he stops in front of his apartment door to look at me with concern.
"Uh me? Oh uh, I'm fine Wilbur, don't worry", I say, shaking my head as he snapped me out of my deep thoughts.
"Are you sure? Cuz you look like you're about to cry or something? are you sure you're fine? You know you can tell me if something bothers you. I'm here for you", Wilbur says with a more concerned tone in his voice.
"Wilbur, I assure you I'm fine. I just zoned out for a bit you know? I was just in my thoughts", I tell him, but that didn't stop him from being concerned.
We walk into his apartment and Wilbur seemed to still be worried about me. The fact that he cares so much really melts my heart.
"Wilbur, lovely, I assure you I'm all fine. Listen, I was just thinking about where you're gonna take me. I was a bit lost in my thoughts cuz I have been thinking about what to pack you know? And what kind of clothes I should pack. You don't have to worry about me. If there's anything else going on inside of me, I'll tell you immediately. You don't have to worry", I try to reassure him.
Wilbur seems to feel relieved as he smiles at me.
"Well if it's just that, I'm relieved. I really thought something would be wrong. You know I wouldn't want you suffer by yourself", Wilbur says, coming towards me to give me a hug.
I hug him back.
"It's just that, don't worry about me. I was just in my thoughts. Your care really means a lot to me and I love you for that", I say, smiling.
"And I love you more. I care about my girl", he says, pulling me tighter on him.
ugh the "MY GIRL" sent me millions of butterflies in my stomach.

after what felt like a long hugging session, Wilbur and I started packing for where he's gonna take me. To answer my questions, Wilbur said I should pack something that is a bit warmer, since especially at night it's gonna be cold but I can also pack some shirts.
I start packing everything I need and once we're all set to go, we step into his car and drive off. Wilbur also packed his guitar so this is gonna be interesting.

"We have like 1-2 hours ahead of us. So if you wanna play some music or anything, feel free to do that", he tells me, quickly glancing over at me and back on the road.
"Oh it's that far away? I wonder where you're taking me tho", I say, feeling excited.
"Just you wait, just you wait", he says, giggling to himself.
I connected my phone to the Bluetooth connection in his car and started playing some songs. One of the song I was playing was "lullaby" by the cure. I really love this song.
"oohh the cure. What a good band and what a good song choice", Wilbur says while fixating on the road.
"I really love this one. It sets me in a calm mood", I say, smiling.
"totally agreed", he smiles as well.

after 2 hours, we arrived at the destination! from what I see, it looks like some house in the middle of nowhere but Wilbur explained to me what exactly I'm supposed to see.
"My love, we're here! This is the lovejoy cabin in where me and my band mates have written all the songs to 'are you alright?' and 'pebble brain' in. I thought it'd be prefect for just us. I have many things planned and I thought we could spend the rest of the day here. Just the two of us, alone", Wilbur says, looking at me with a smile.
"How romantic that sounds. Just the two of us, alone here", I raise an eyebrow.
"Consider this as our 2nd date lovely!", he winks at me as we get out of the car.

Wilbur shows me around the place and it is a really beautiful cabin from the inside and outside. Really cozy tho. This is like a dream for everyone who wants to live far away from people and just with nature.
He put all our things inside and then decided to go for a walk in a forest nearby. It was really beautiful. all the birds chirping, sounds of different insects and animals, the wind striking and making the trees shake, it was too good to be true.
We walked hand and hand through the beautiful forest, taking it all in while also chatting about things. Wilbur told me of how he had been there many times already and how this is the place the band recruites for writing their eps and stuff. It's more of an inspirational place.
and to think that this beautiful place is now our "romantic cabin for our date" is really wholesome.

After like 20 mins of just walking, we came to a place hidden behind some trees. It was a medium sized lake with a little waterfall. It was an absolute dream to look at it. It looked like it could be from a  fairytale, yet it was reality.
"I think we'll rest here a little bit. I quite like it here", Wilbur says as he looks around the place.
"This is absolutely gorgeous! I think I'm in love", I say being totally amazed by this place.
Wilbur giggles and puts some blanket down for us to sit on so we don't sit in the dirty grass.
We both take a seat and just admire this lake and waterfall for a good minute, before Wilbur takes out some basket he had taken with him. Seems like a picnic basket.
"I thought, what would be better than having a picnic right here?", he smiles, looking at me.
"God you're so charming", I say, looking at him full of love. "How are you so romantic?".
"I knew you'd like it", he giggles "I love spending time with you and just being with you. and you're absolutely driving me crazy but in a freaking good way. I never thought I'd find such happiness ever again, after having like 27 people reject me. But you- there's something so, charming and enchanting on you. I feel like I can be myself with you and you wouldn't run away from me", Wilbur says, holding my hand as he looks at me.
"Oh god- you really think I'm "enchanting" and "charming"? I love spending time with you as well wilbur and to be honest with you, ever since I've seen you for the first time, I've always had a crush on you and the fact that we're now here, dating is still insane to me. I never thought you'd like me this way... turns out you did. You make me feel so safe, so happy, so comfortable. When I'm with you, I feel like nothing can hurt me. Nothing can happen to me. And let me tell you, you're so enchanting as well. You're making me wanna be with you at all times", I tell him while locking eyes with him.
"Tbh I've always liked you and then we spent more time together and I was absolutely crazy about you - and I still am. I'll make sure to always protect you darling, you have nothing to fear. I promise to keep my princess safe. I love you so much", Wilbur says, coming closer to me
"I love you so much more and I trust you blindly", I move closer too.
We end up kissing for a bit and just enjoying the time together.

Wilbur and I would finish our picnic and would eventually also take a little swim in the lake.We  would head back to the cabin after a while where we ended up watching some movie and Wilbur showing me more songs he and the band were working on + some songs from his past ep's and solo album. It's always so fascinating listening to him being in his element and doing what he loves to do - which his music.
It's like I fall in a trance whenever it happens and I focus on nothing but him.

The day slowly came to and end and by 8pm, Wilbur made us sit outside, under the stars. The night brings a bit of a chill so I grabbed some sweater and just dressed warmer. with some pillows that were placed outside, Wilbur made us sit outside, with some wine in his hands.
"to end this day with some wine", he says as he handed me my wine glass.
we made our glasses cling and drank a sip as he kept watching the stars.
He pulls my closer to him, wrapping his arm around me as I lean my head on his shoulder, enjoying us both being there.
"you see all these stars y/n? this is what my life is right now since you're here; everything is so colorful and shines as bright as these stars right now", Wilbur says, caressing my back.
"Aww you're so sweet Wilbur. My life is exactly like that right now as well", I smile.
"I have one more surprise for you. I'll be right back", Wilbur says as he slowly gets up.
"Huh? There's more?", I say surprised.

Wilbur comes back after 5 mins, puts his arm back around me and as soon as he did so, there was a whole firework happening right in front of us! Rockets in every color getting launched in the sky, some bigger, some smaller. Some with really cool designs.
turns out Wilbur had prepared an automatic firework launcher or something as the last surprise of the day.
"I love you so much sweetheart", Wilbur says, looking at me with a big smile.
"OH MY GOD- WILBUR I LOVE YOU SO!", I say, wrapping my arms around him tightly and kiss him passionately under the shooting fireworks!
He kisses me back passionately and we end up half making out, outside but I didn't care at this point. This man makes me happier than anyone ever could. And he knows how to make me happy.
"I'm so madly in love with you. Plz never leave my life", I manage to say in between the kisses.
"I will never, I promise you. I'm so madly in love with you too. I love you y/n", he says in between kisses.
"I love you Wilbur", i say.

Since it got quite late, Wilbur and I decided to stay at the cabin during the night and not drive 2 hours back home. It was also due to the fact he had some alcohol intake and he didn't wanna drive like this. Even tho he wasn't drunk or anything but he had drunken alcohol regardless.
Fortunately the cabin had blankets, pillows and a mattress. After another making out session and lots of love and cuddles, we decided on going to sleep, falling asleep in each others arms.
Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better, it did. I'm so in love with this man!
——————————————————————————
words: 2253♡
HELLOOOO!! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUN TO WRITE + I DECIDED ON IT LAST MINUTE HAHA XD SEEMS LIKE WILBUR AND Y/N HAD A NICE TIME AT THE CABIN! ISTG, I LOVE WILBUR SO MUCH THIS IS CRAZY AAAAND, I THINK IN MAY OR JUNE, IT MARKS 2 YEARS OR ME BEING A WILBUR FAN :,) THE WILBUR COMMUNITY IS SO SWEET AND KIND- I LOVE YOU GUYS + WE ALL SIMP AND CRUSH OVER THE SAME MAN ;)♡♡