𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

While I was getting everything done Maya called me.

"Wtw ma heart ." Maya says answering the phone.

"Nothing girl trying to finish up with these music videos." I replied handing my phone to Mario so he can set it up.

Once he did that Maya's face scrunch at the sight of my hair. I don't even blame her wait till she see how creative everything else is in this music video.

"What the fuck is wrong with your hair?" She asked and I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Girl I like it, and it's not even gone stay like
this it's been being changed all day." I replied as she laughs pulling out her other phone to record me.

"Yo shit look like one of the who's hair from the Grinch bitch."

"Corny." I say putting my thumb down but she ignores me.

"Cindy lou Who."

I gave her my middle finger as someone comes in the room.

"They want you back on set now after you change into your next fit." I nodded, before turning my attention back on Maya who had kinda calmed down since.

"I'm sorry baeee I just had to laugh you still look scrumptious if you come to my crib later I'll eat it." She jokes and my eyes widen.

She really threatening me with a good time and I like that.

"Maya please." I laughed and she smirks at me. "Girl stop fronting acting like I didn't taste you before."

Yeah we them type of besties. But only when we get drunk and in the mood for experimenting.

Nothing never too serious because we trust each other.

"Whatever girl I gotta go duty calls." I replied.

"Alright get a video of Doja saying my name for me girl, you know I love her." Maya pleaded and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay yo lil fanned out self."

She stuck her tongue out at me before hanging up leaving me to get into my next outfit.

I got dressed and left going back to film where Doja was already talking to Alex who was already shirtless for the next scene.

I sat beside them in a chair on my phone deciding not to interfere in the conversation.

"We got visitors!" Chris yelled and I looked up from my phone seeing Kay, Nas, and Dougie. I stood up from my seat grinning at Kay who just looked mean as fuck his resting bitch face is something severe.

Doja looks at me confused.

"Who are they?" She nudges my shoulder and I stop staring at him and glanced over at her.

"That's him." I replied and she still looked half confused making me laugh.

"Which one?"

"The light-skin one with the tattoos." I bit my lip eyeing him and she grins.

"Oh he's giving Puerto Rican Princess much." Gasping I playfully hit her shoulder as she laughs. If he would've heard that he would've went on and on about how he so gangsta.