Assault on the Geonosis

First Person POV

It had been a few days since we had returned to the temple, I had managed to work of the pain in my chest from been shot and was finally able to return to my normal self, that been me using my spare time to train Aliiza on a simulator on piloting, something I managed to got from Anakin which I had to pay for, 'Although jokes on him I'm rich because of the council' Aliiza was currently using this simulator which apparently was used by the clone pilots, Aliiza was having a blaster, however she wasn't doing what the simulator told her to.... 

Aliiza: This thing is Awesome! I can do so much with this headset! 

Aliiza was speaking through a helmet which was used to activate the simulator, I just so happen to have a live feed of what she was doing in the cockpit and she was not learning how to fly, but was instead messing around with everything she could touch, that been from the wing formation she was in, she was meant to be following a fighter squadron, instead she was flying away from the battlefield.

Y/N: Aliiza, are you even taking this seriously? 

Aliiza: (offended) Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?

Y/N: From looking at the screen here, you're not doing what you're suppose to be doing.

Aliiza: Well, I'm just... getting accustomed to the new controls, that's all Boss.

Y/N: (unamused) Aliiza, you started the simulation about five minutes ago, your entire squadron has been wiped out and the fleet your supposed to be protecting is under fire.... and now you just lost a medical frigate....

Aliiza: (shocked) What?!? You didn't say the simulation was a on!

Y/N: Aliiza, you said moments before this, (mocking her) "I could do this in real time" and that's what I did, and now you just lost both the Arquitens cruisers in your formation.

Aliiza turns her ship around in her simulator to see the fleet she was supposed to be protecting under heavy fire by bombers, fighters and star cruisers, at the beginning she broke formation and left her squadron behind, she seemed to lay back in her chair as she laughed a little, I looked at her confused as she spoke.

Aliiza: Didn't think this was a simulation of a battlefield...

Y/N: Well are you going to try and save them or--

I was cut off as the main venator of the fleet blew up, resulting in a large shockwave been sent to Aliiza, her ship was instantly destroyed and the simulator ended, I put the data pad down on the com table as I looked at Aliiza as she slowly pulled her helmet off and looked at me with an awkward smile.

Aliiza: Oops? 

Y/N: I am so glad I didn't have you flying on a real mission.

We then suddenly hear HK speak up from the side of us.

HK: Yes, it would be such a terrible mistake to let this... "child" Fly this ship.

Aliiza: That's not very nice, besides, I'm older than Y/N!

Y/N: Only physically Aliiza.

Aliiza: (huffing) Besides the point.

HK: Master has learnt how to fly many different vessels in his life time, and we only crashed once, and that was on purpose.

Y/N: We don't count that stuff on Rhen var here HK, besides, no one died...

HK: That we know of...

Just then, the holo table would light up as a call was incoming, I answer it to see Anakin and Obi-wan standing there.