My Teacher (Taekook)

Taekook
Bottom Taehyung
Top Jungkook
Teacher Jungkook
Yoonmin
Namjin

Requested by NusrathJahan9  I tried to write as you requested but couldn't do it the way you want, hope you like how it comes out. 

8.9k words, let's start
💖
.
.
.
The class room was very noisy without the teacher, paper rockets flew away from one to another.

"Taehyung, stop throwing the papers" Student from the class said.

"I'll do it again, what are you gonna do about it" Taehyung again threw the paper plane.

Class became silent hearing the shoe clicking sound. A fine man enters the room, his cleanly ironed blue shirt that tucked into his grey pants, his sleeves rolled up till elbow making the veiny arm visible to everyone.

"Good morning students" His deep voice made many students gulp.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and started to draw a rondom pattern in his book.

"Can we see a little recap of yesterday's lesson" The Teacher asked to boost students interest.

All of them chorus yes, Students get extra concentrated especially in this teacher class, because the handsomeness of the teacher is attracted by everyone.

"Sir, you said you will conduct the test today" The very intelligent one in the class said.

Taehyung stops his pencil, moves his eyes to that one student and throw the pencil on him.

"Taehyung, what is this behaviour?" The Teacher strenly asked.

Only student who do not listen by anyone is Taehyung. He gets good marks, so many teachers didn't bother him and he will not do anything to annoy the teachers as long as they didn't bother him.

But he does many disturbing things in this specific sir's class which leads him always stand outside of the class as a punishment.

"Tsk annoying" Taehyung again takes another pencil to do his drawing totally ignoring the question from his Teacher.

"You're crossing your limits Taehyung" The Teacher was done with this one student who always distrub his class.

"Don't talk to me" Taehyung stands up from his seat and glare at the teacher.

"Get out of my class, right now" The handsome Teacher don't want to waste his time arguing to the troublemaker.

"You don't know any other dialogue than this, No i will not go" Taehyung adamantly said before sitting.

"I will not continue the lesson until that troublemaker leave my class" Teacher said looking at the other students.

Handsome teacher stubbornly said, his eyebrow furrowed, his jaw clenched in anger.

"Mr.Jeon don't get stressed, your health is important for us" Sweet voice heard from the girl named Meena.
Yeah the Teacher is none other than Mr.Jeon Jungkook.

Now students are tensed, they all look at Taehyung, some look at him pending and some look at him annoyingly.

Without any other choice Taehyung left after glaring the teacher, he sat on the varanda scrambling the page which he drew before, it has a drawing of him with someone and that someone face is scribbled by him.
------

Another day in class

Mr.Jeon taking a class, this time Taehyung silently doing his own work which is scribbling things in his books. He take a glance at Jungkook muscular back then immediately moved his eyes away that's when he noticed girls drooling at Jungkook even some boys drooling at the teacher. He annoyingly slam his book making a loud sound.