1.Miracle inside us :)

Start from the beginning

They entered the living room and he rolled his eyes to see omi already there

Omi " hello bhai and bhabhi, good morning"

Karan " so u called from here "

Omi " yeah..i know u won't come soon, so I reached and then called u.. Have ur breakfast we will leave "

Teju " omi u also join "

omi " I had bhabhi, u please feed him soon"

Karan " I swear I m going to break ur bones for being the romance breaker in my life "

It's time for Omi to roll his eyes " 2 saal hogye shaadi ka inko abhi bhi romance ki padi hai "

Karan smacked his back " chal bhag.. 20 saal bhi hojaye mei apni biwi ko aise hi pyaar karunga aur romance karunga "

Omi " dhekti hai.. Bhabhi, don't trust him.. He will change once prince or princess comes in future "

Teju " sunnnyyyy " she pouted and karan nodded no immediately.

Karan grabbed omi neck " Mera ghar kyu tudwana chahti ho tum saale "

He moved to teju and cupped her cheeks
" U r my first baby biwi, they are after you for me always.. " he pecked her forehead and omi smiled at them. He did Evil eyes off and both smiled at them. Teju feed karan his breakfast which Manoj haf prepared already, the trio left together to the set.

Teju " sunny, Mumma and Papa ko I will pickup from airport "

He nodded and dropped her on set, she has a reality show shoot today in which she was a guest performer.

.....................................................................

She left from the shoot once it's wrapped and drove to the airport to pick up her in laws who are returning after 6 months of stay in US. She is excited to meet them as she missed them the most.

Paps spotted her and she wished them, she had a cordial talk with everyone when both of them came outside. She ran to them and hugged both.

Teju " I missed you both so much... I m not letting u go again. "

Papa " we missed u too doll "

Mumma " tabhiyat kaisi hai ab "

Teju " all good sunny haina to take care "

His parents looked at her with a smile and proud of karan, this is what every parents want to hear from the daughter in law of house, they raised a good man who prove to be a good husband in taking care of his wife.

The trio walked away and paps clicked their pictures. They reached home and she gave them refreshments after which they decided to take a nap bcoz of jet lag.

She started cooking special dishes for them to surprise them and he called her in between to check if she alright.

Karan " Teju u okay now? "