[LEMON] ~ [Turning: Vampire!Gundham x Reader]

»»----- ♡ -----««

⚠️ Blood/gore, swearing, blindfolding, sexual content ⚠️

[Creature/Fantasy AU]

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

You looked out the window yearningly as the sun began to set over the hills. You would have gone out to walk, but one of Gundham servants would have stopped you. Plus, you were sleeping most of the day so that you could stay up with your lover. Once the sun sets and clock charms 6, you get yourself dressed into appropriate clothing (which consists of a (f/c), shoulder-less dress, with matching gloves that come up to your elbows), before escorting yourself outside of Gundham's private chambers, or as you call it, his bedroom. You waited several moments for him to come out but... He never came out. Is he alright? You wait a few more minutes, not wanting to seem impatient, but looking at the grandfather clock, time soon becomes 6:15pm and you begin to worry. You knock on the door again.

"Lord Gundham? Are you alright?" You knock louder this time, all-but slamming your fist against the door. "I-I'm coming in..." You gently open the door... To find the room empty, with no Gundham to be seen. "Hm. I wonder where he could b-" You turn around and see Chihiro standing behind you. The both of you jump from being startled.

"I-I'm sorry Ms. (Y/N)!"

"It's okay Chihiro. You just startled me, that's all. And you know you can just call me (Y/N)." Chihiro bows.

"I'm sorry. But Lord Gundham always tells us to address you properly. Speaking of which, he is on the roof balcony, if you are looking for him." You nod and thank them, before heading to the upper balcony to find Gundham looking over the balcony and down towards the village. You walk up to him and pull on the sleeve of his shirt, like a child holding onto their mother's arm at the grocery store.

"Lord Gundham?" Gundham faces you and almost looks startled by your presence.

"(Y/N), my dear. What are you doing up here on the rooftop?" He asks as he grabs both of your hands.

"Well... I waited for you outside your room, and you didn't come out. But Chihiro informed me that you were up here."

"Ah, ok. Apologies for not letting you aware of my sudden absence. I... Needed some time to think." He let's go of your hands and stays quiet as he continues to stare down at the village. The same village you came from. "May I ask you something (Y/N)?" You tilt your head, confused.

"O-Of course Lord Gundham! You can ask me anything!" He lets out a sigh.

"Do you want to go back to your village?" Huh?... Wait, he's asking you about going back? At a time like this?!

"I-I beg your pardon, Lord Gundham?" He glances over to you. Now noticing that your dress exposes your neck, collarbone and shoulders. He quickly looks away.

"Do you want to go back to your village... With your friends... And your family?" You stare up at him. You've been here for two years and he suddenly asks you about the village. You begin tearing up.

"A-Are you... Dying Lord Gundham?"

"Why the hell would you ask such foolish questions?"

"Well, you have been very distant lately. I mean, we have been together for almost two years and yet, we do not sleep in the same bed. And to ask me to go back to the village suddenly after all this time... Makes me wonder if... You don't love me anymore." Gundham lets out a sigh.

"(Y/N)... I love you very much. More then you would know. But we cannot sleep in the same bed, not until the time is right." He stops and turns to you, holding your hands in his. "You are a human, (Y/N). And I am a vampire. If my biological instincts were to kick in and I were to cause you harm or even death... I'd be damned if I ever hurt you. I would never be able to forgive myself."