I think I found my her pt2 ~ richie

( I just realized that I never finished this. My bad.)
I stare at the glass bottle. I then look up to see y/n's face. Her face is red.
"Go on now!!" Bev says pushing her on the closet. I follow and the door shuts.
"You wanna see me with my glasses off" I ask. She nods. I take them off and she looks at me.
"Woah. You look cute with them off" she says.
"Yea well I need them to see doll" I say.
She rolls her eyes. I then look at her. She's just so. Pretty. She scoots next to me and leans her head on my shoulder. I decided to make a move and intertwine our fingers. I then close my eyes and start to fall asleep.
"TIMES UP" Eddie says. I groan and y/n does to.
"Noo" I say. We then get out and sit next to each other.  Bev spins next and it lands on bill.
"Go on now!!!!" Y/n says and pushes her in the closet. Bev is redder than a tomato. Bill then goes and the timer starts. We hear rustling in the closet. Y/n giggles. I chuckle and then Eddie opens the closet to show her and bill sucking each others faces.
"BAHAHHA" Stan laughs they both go out and they play a few more rounds and we decided to have a sleep over. At mine of course. We all would sleep in the living room.
"C'mon guys hurry up" Bev yells.
"We are cutting shit hold on!!" Y/n yells back.
We were cutting stuff for snacks.
"What's your favorite TV show?" I ask.
"Full house" she says.
"Mine too" I say. She smiles at me and I smile back.
"Oh my God h-hurry up and stop f-flirting!" Bill says.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ELSE IM GONNA CUT YOUR DICK OFF." Y/n screams. Oh shit. They all shut up.
"I dont have a dick " Bev says.
"Then I'll cut your tits off" she says. I just look at her. I need her. She's my girl.
"I love you" I mumble.
"Huh?" She asks.
"Oh nothing don't worry" I say she then nods.
"I love you too" she mumbles. I blush hard. We then go out to the living room and sit and watch TV. I sit on the couch with y/n and we take up the whole couch.
"Can you guys like not we need somewhere to sit too" Bev says.
"Sit on the ground." Y/n says. Bev looks at her.
"Don't make me grab the knife " she says. Bev then rolls her eyes and laughs.
"You know you and Richie should get married you guys ar- you and bill should get married too. OH MY GOD WE SHOULD HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING" y/n says. Bev nods. We then calm down and relax.

(You guys are like this but the long way)I like have y/n in my arms

I like have y/n in my arms. It feels nice. I think she's it. I'll ask her to bc my girl friend soon. I just need to know more about her. Yea. I think tomorrow night she stays again. And we ask eachother questions and get to know more about eachother. I see that all of them are asleep so I look down at y/n and she's awake.
"Hey doll" I whisper.
"Hm?" She says.
"Follow me" I say we then get up quietly. I grab my small camera from the counter and we go outside. It's raining and I think that some time together will help. I take a picture of y/n standing on the porch.
"Keep definitely" I say making her turn around
"What?" She asks. I tell her nothing and I step out in the rain.
"You gonna smell like wet dog" she says I shrug and pull her to me.
"Oh my God tozier" she says. We then dance around it the rain without music but it wasn't awkward. It was calming. We then step back on the porch. We sit down and she leans her head on my shoulder.
"Your crazy sometimes tozier but.. I love it" she says. I then grab my camera and then look at her. She stares into my eyes are I stare right into hers. I then put my hand on her cheek cupping it and I rub my thumb along her cheek. She then puts her hand on my neck and I feel us lean in. There's a small space between us but I close it and feel her soft delicate lips on mine. I get a picture and put my camera down and kiss her harder. We both pull away.
"Tozier. Your my favorite. I loved that." She says and I agree. We then head back inside and get changed. She took one of my shirts. I looked at her and she looked so perfect in my shirt. We then head back down stairs and fall asleep cuddling.
~the next day~
I wake up with y/n around me. She's still asleep
I rub her back and see that everyone is still asleep. Boring. I then see y/n's eyes flutter open. She moans and groans and cuddles up next to me more.
"Y/n you wanna go do something fun..?" I ask she raises her eye brow and nods she then gets up and I get up along with her. We go outside and just sit enjoying the sun. The view.
"Do you wanna stay again tonight?" I ask with sweaty palms.
"Sure my mom isn't gonna be home tonight she has a date with my dad" she says I nod and we start talking about things
"Well I think that ducks are cool" I say
"I know right!" She says. I realize that we have alot it common. Cool. I think tonight I'll ask her I'll take her to a special place. Yea. Perfect.
(Hey guys so this was pretty short but I'll write more tomorrow and what do you guys think about making this into a book??)