Just a fan or more..? pt5 ~ Finnwolfhard

~finns pov~
I woke up in my bed in my trailer. Me and Y/n we're tangled in the sheets and I had my hands around her waist and she was close to me. It felt nice having her on my arms. It felt like home. I then remembered what had happened last night. I remembered that she was my girl. She then woke up and faced me. She was so beautiful.
"Good morning love." She says.
"Good morning baby" I say. She then turns red from my voice. I chuckle. She then gets up and stretches. I admire her.
"Take a picture it will last longer" she says looking at me.
"Way ahead of ya" I say taking a picture of her. She then screams at me about how she looks soo ugly. I then scream back at her about how she's beautiful.
"Fine have it your way Finn wolfhard." She says.
"Oh no please don't hurt me" I say sarcastically.
"I'll do worse I'll kill you!! RAHH!!" She yells and jumps on top of me. We wrestle for a bit before
we decide it's actually time to get ready.

Y/n picked this out so I picked her clothes out

She looked fire in it

"I love it Finn." She said
"Good." I said. I then kisses her and she kissed back.
"Shall we go my love?" I said she nodded and we headed inside the filming area.
"Ugh finally they were probably making out." Sadie said.
"Shut up" I said.
~y/n's pov~
"Yea sAdIe" I said. She then giggles and rolled her eyes. I was told to go to the dressing room with Millie and Sadie so we went. But of course I had to kiss my boy.
We all got to the dressing room and while I was getting measured Sadie and Millie were giggling.
"And what are you too up to giggling about" I ask looking over at them raising an eye brow.
"Oh nothing just how you and Finn are so cute in this pic." Sadie says I look at her confused and she shows me.

" Sadie says I look at her confused and she shows me