I think I found my her~Richie

~slightly aged up to 8th grade~
~Richie's pov~
I walked into school thinking it was going to be like any other day. I was completely wrong. When I walked into class I saw a new girl. She was really pretty. Hot even. She looked nervous and lonely. Since we didn't have assigned seats I decided to sit next to her. I sat down and looked at her fingers. She was shaking like real bad.
"Uhm hi" I say. Oh my God I've never sounded so nervous in my LIFE.
"H-Hi." She said stuttering. She turned red from the stuttering but I found it cute.
"My names Richie tozier" (sorry if I spelt that wrong) I said. She finally looked at me.
"My names Y/n y/l/n" she said. Her name was so pretty.
"Your names really pretty" I said. She turned a rosey red from the complement.
"Thank you. I like your name too." She said. I turned a little pink from that.
"Do you mabye wanna hang out after school? I know we just met but mabye we could you know? Get to know each other!" I said sounding a little TO excited.
"S-Sure. I would love to" she said. I nodded and class had started.
~time skip to after school~
"Hey y/n do you just wanna follow me to my house." I asked.
"Sure lemme just let my mom know real quick." She said running to her mom's car. She then came back and had her bike and we made our way to my house. I've never been happier. We started talking.
"Here's a few things you should know about me. One I flirt with girls
Two I will call you names like baby doll hottie doll and ECT. Three I might get touchy with you but only in a friend way... Sometimes." I said she giggled and then started.
"Well some thing about me are I like to skate my favorite color has to be blue I love physical touch I love being called pet names um and I love funny guys. Also I love dogs!( If you don't like these things add some of your own!)" She said. Holy shit.
"I like the color blue too.(once again if you don't like blue just say your fav color instead)" I whisper making her laugh more. We get to my house and I take my bike and set it up on the side of the wall. She does the same. I take me keys out and unlock my door. Nobody's home. Perfect.
"Alright so this is my house and nobody's home. So we can do whatever we want and be as loud as we want doll" I say turning towards her and winking. She gets completely red once again.
"Shut up tozier" she says. I get cought off guard by the nickname but I like it.
"Blah blah tozier I think I like daddy more" I say joking around. She laughs while blushing.
"Fine then daddy" she says joking around. I turn into a blushing mess.
"A-Anuways L-Lets get o-On with the house tour" I say. Holy shit I'm turning into bill. She nods and I show her around we then decide to go to my room and watch a movie. Time passes and we realize. I wish this momment didn't have to end. She then hops up and goes down stairs without saying a word. I follow confused as fuck.
"Yes mom. Okay I'll be on my way to get my things okay. Love you too." She says she then hangs up the phone and looks at me.
"Is it okay if I stay the night here?" She asks. I nod quickly. She then smiles.
"Okay well we have to hurry because I need to get my stuff so let's go" she says. We then hurry outside and ride out bikes to her place. We get there and she knocks. Her mom answers the door and let's us in.
"I'll be right back stay here" y/n says and runs upstairs. I nod and stand there awkwardly.
"So your Richie?" Her mom asks. I nod.
"Your a cutie pie anyways make sure she's safe. And use protection." She says. I blush again getting a thought of me and y/n.
~richies mind~
"Oh fuck yes rich" y/n moans. I Pound into her faster making her tits bounce.
"You like that baby?" I ask.
"Yes I do daddy" she moans again. I lick her tits and she screams moaning. She's a whole moaning mess.
"Fuck baby I'm gonna fucking cum. Cum with me slut" I say. She then arches her back and I feel her walls close around me. She then cums and I pull my dick out and stroke it and cum on her stomach.
"I love you Richie." She says.
"I love you to baby" I say.
~end of Richie's thoughts~
I get pulled out of my thoughts by Y/n says by to her mom. I notice I'm hard. It's not that noticable but it can be.
"Alright bye you guys have fun but not too much fun" her mom says y/n rolls her eyes and we leave. I stay quiet the whole bike ride. Y/n notices something's wrong. We get so my house and she sets her stuff next to my bed.
"Richie.. what's wrong?" She asks.
"Oh nothing I promise I just need to use the bathroom!" I say. She nods and I go to the bathroom. I pull my pants down and my hard member springs out and hits my stomach. Fuck. I slowly start stroking it remembering the thoughts of y/n and me. The way her tits bounced so perfectly. Her moans. I then think of her rubbing my cock. I then go faster and faster until I cum. Oh shit no no no. Richie you've just met this girl! You can't be thinking that. I then flush my toilet and go back out. I then see y/n fiddling with something. I look at what she's fiddling with and it's a glass dolphin.
"Y/n what's that?" I ask.
"Oh this? It's just my thing that I got from my mom it helps me with my ADHD because I'm always moving around or fiddling with my fingers." She says.
"Oh well it's really cool." I say. She then smiles and grabs some clothes from her bag.
"I'm gonna change now." She says. I nod and she goes to the bathroom. I decided to change into my shorts and no shirt for pj's.
She then walks out. Holy shit does she look hot.
The silk crop tank top and short shorts fit her body perfectly. Her tits where so perfect.
"Take a picture it will last longer" she says I then snap out of my thoughts and blush. She grins and sits on my bed. I turn a movie on and scoot up to where y/n was. The time was now 8:30pm. I heard a knock at the door and I whined but answered it anyway. It was Bill,Eddie,Bev, and Stan. Well shit.
"Richie what the fuck. Put a shirt on." Eddie complained.
"Oh shut the fuck up I bet you've seen worse like hm I don't know your mom's tits." I say. Eddie looks annoyed but I ignore it.
"S-so r-r-rich we were w-wondering if we c-c-could hangout" bill asks.
"Uh yea sure lemme just do something real quick." I say running upstairs.
"Doll my friends are here I think they are coming up here. HIDE." I say. She nods and runs into my closet. My friends get up to my room and they look around.
"Richie when did you watch this?" Stan asks and points to the tv showing a romantic movie.
"Oh uh I fell asleep and forgot to change it" I say.
"But why did u- my mom was In here before she left" I interrupt Eddie. He just rolls his eyes.
"Richie since when did you have a pink back pack and pink clothes?" Bev asks and picks up a pink top with a pink skirt.
"Uh. Um" I say thinking of excuses.
"Spit it ou- there a gift for a girl I really like yea!" I say Interrupting Bev. She just folds the clothes and puts them on my dresser.
"I'm sure she will love them" Bev says. I heard a sneeze come from my closet. shit shit shit.
"What the fuck was that" Stan asks. Bill goes to my closet.
"DONT YOU OPEN THAT NO NO NO OH SHIT." I yell but bill opens it to see y/n standing there. She looks around and waves shyly. Well shit.
"W-who's t-t-this?" Bill asks.
"Y/n. Y/n y/l/n." I mumble. She steps out of the closet. I walk towards her and cover her because what's she's wearing is quite revealing.
"Woah she's pretty" Bev says. The boys just stand there with their faces looking like a red balloon. (Hahaha get it?)
"Um hi guys!" She says stepping out from around me.(If that made sense.)
"Hi! I'm Bev!"
"I-im b-bill!"
"I'm Eddie"
"I'm Stan!" They all say.
"You guys Already know me but like Richie said my name is y/n! Y/n y/l/n!" Y/n says. She smiles and it makes me melt. Her and bev go to the bathroom to talk about girl stuff or whatever.
"S-so D-D-Do you l-l-like y-y-y/n?" Bill asks.
"What do you think dipshit." I say.
"Y-yea?" Bill says I nod and I hear Bev scream.
"AHHH OH MY GOD TELL HIM" she screams. I hear y/n shushing her.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCK FACE" y/n screams. Holy shit she's hot when she's mad.
they come out of the bathroom and bev looks excited.
"Do you guys wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?" Y/n asks. All the boys nod and we all sit down and y/n spins the bottle first. I'm bitting my lip nervously. I watch as it passes Bev. Then bill. Then Stan. Then Eddie. Then it stops right at me. Oh shit.
(1734 words. Short sweet and smutty I will continue this😭💓🙏)